ADVERTISEMENT

Free Tix for UK-UF opener.....

bigbluegrog

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 12, 2012
UK Baseball fans:
I have three reserved seats for the game Thursday that I can't use and don't want to go to waste for such a big series. They are great seats a few rows behind home plate where you always see the scouts sitting. I would really like to see them used by a parent with children that doesn't get to go very often. I would prefer someone that could use all three of them and you MUST be a UK Baseball fan and not bring a Gator fan with you.

I am leaving to go to the UK-U6 game but will check in later. If interested, just reply and I will get back with you later tonite or tomorrow. You must be 100% certain that you can attend and be able to use all three tickets yourself.

Can't make it Thursday, but if you have or come across two reserved seats available for Saturday please let me know.

I'm going Friday and it will be my first game at the Cliff, and I have GA tickets for Saturday's game but would like reserved seats because my wife and 19 month old probably won't want to get there super early.

Can't make it Thursday, but if you have or come across two reserved seats available for Saturday please let me know.

I'm going Friday and it will be my first game at the Cliff, and I have GA tickets for Saturday's game but would like reserved seats because my wife and 19 month old probably won't want to get there super early.
I can't make Saturday either so Saturday's are yours Comebak. I have to transfer them from "My UK Account" so I need your name and email address and I will do it today.

I still have tomorrows available to transfer to someone.

I have two Chair backs for Saturday. I can't use them. I will be at Thursday and Friday's games and can give them to you if you'd like. Just let me know.

I can't make Saturday either so Saturday's are yours Comebak. I have to transfer them from "My UK Account" so I need your name and email address and I will do it today.

I still have tomorrows available to transfer to someone.

Couldn't figure out how to send you a private conversation so I give up. Lol my email is coryjohnson.esq@gmail.com

I have two Chair backs for Saturday. I can't use them. I will be at Thursday and Friday's games and can give them to you if you'd like. Just let me know.

That would be great if it doesn't work out with Grog. Even still, I'd enjoy meeting you, and anyone else and putting faces to usernames.

Got them. Thanks! Now I have to make sure I don't pull a Jim Boeheim on television. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Yep....my friends make fun of me all the time....can't do anything without them giving me sheet! Hopefully you can find someone to be able to use your other GA tix....

Make sure you throw the scouts out when you get there.....and bring home a win!

Yep....my friends make fun of me all the time....can't do anything without them giving me sheet! Hopefully you can find someone to be able to use your other GA tix....

Make sure you throw the scouts out when you get there.....and bring home a win!

Haha I can imagine. I'll be looking for some UK fans to donate them to when we get to the game. Can't have empty seats for these three. Thanks again.

Haha I can imagine. I'll be looking for some UK fans to donate them to when we get to the game. Can't have empty seats for these three. Thanks again.
Always enjoy your posts Comebak....glad I could help. Wish I could make it. Usually, I go to the Sunday game. This being Th-Sa threw me a curve.

Reactions: Comebakatz3
Always enjoy your posts Comebak....glad I could help. Wish I could make it. Usually, I go to the Sunday game. This being Th-Sa threw me a curve.

It kind of did the same thing for me. Planned this trip a month or two ago and about a week after planning I realized that it was the bumped up series. Wanted to go to all 3 games, but couldn't fit it in the schedule.

It kind of did the same thing for me. Planned this trip a month or two ago and about a week after planning I realized that it was the bumped up series. Wanted to go to all 3 games, but couldn't fit it in the schedule.
Sorry about the "ticketmaster" charge. That is the first time I used the transfer feature and I thought they would just email them to you. Figures they would find a way to charge you something....glad it wasn't much and hope you didn't mind.

Sorry about the "ticketmaster" charge. That is the first time I used the transfer feature and I thought they would just email them to you. Figures they would find a way to charge you something....glad it wasn't much and hope you didn't mind.

I haven't noticed a charge associated with it, but if there is one then I don't mind.

That would be great if it doesn't work out with Grog. Even still, I'd enjoy meeting you, and anyone else and putting faces to usernames.
I sit in Section C Row 5. Seats are on the end closest to Visitors dugout (Can't remember the seat numbers. I've only had them 13 years). Would love to meet you.

I sit in Section C Row 5. Seats are on the end closest to Visitors dugout (Can't remember the seat numbers. I've only had them 13 years). Would love to meet you.
Cliff,, if you have two extras for Sat I would like to buy them but a disclaimer--I would have a Gator fan with me. She will be very quiet if the cats are winning though!

Cliff,, if you have two extras for Sat I would like to buy them but a disclaimer--I would have a Gator fan with me. She will be very quiet if the cats are winning though!
I’ll have them with me tonight and tomorrow night if you want them. No charge. Just glad they’ll be used.

I’ll have them with me tonight and tomorrow night if you want them. No charge. Just glad they’ll be used.
I would love to have Sat tickets but how can I get them, I am in Ashland area and cant make it Thurs or Fri,, could you leave them at will call for me or transfer them to me?I can give you my name or email!

I would love to have Sat tickets but how can I get them, I am in Ashland area and cant make it Thurs or Fri,, could you leave them at will call for me or transfer them to me?I can give you my name or email!
I’ll leave them at will call. Transferring is above my head. Ha. What name should I put them under?

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS
ADVERTISEMENT