ADVERTISEMENT

FREE FAMILY TRIP to the Game, Sit Club Level in Lexus Loge, BLUE PARKING PASS + $200 for gas/souvenirs.

bradyjames

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Murfreesboro , TN
Hey BBN, let’s send a family to the game for a cool experience.

We have my four personal season tickets in the Lexus Loge(where you get to eat/drink for free).

If there is a family that has a couple of kids that would like to go, enjoy the game and your own TV’s this is your chance. Just to spend some time together with no worries.

*4 Tickets
*Blue Parking Pass
*$200 cash sent via Venmo to cover gas and souvenirs.

You must be able to accept tickets via email and have a Venmo account.

Maybe just post below who you would be taking and your email. This isn’t the best sob story wins. We aren’t saving the world. We just want it to go to someone being honest.

I’d take my grandson, my daughter and her husband. He is a police officer here in Lexington. But if a more deserving family comes along then we would totally understand.

Thanks,

JT

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS

We have my four personal season tickets in the Lexus Loge(where you get to eat/drink for free).

If there is a family that has a couple of kids that would like to go, enjoy the game and your own TV’s this is your chance. Just to spend some time together with no worries.

*4 Tickets
*Blue Parking Pass

Maybe just post below who you would be taking and your email. This isn’t the best sob story wins. We aren’t saving the world. We just want it to go to someone being honest.
This is so incredible of you ! All the best to you for doing things like this.

Me and wife, and step daughter are avid Kentucky fans. Probably would take her grandma too she’s a 70+ year old KY fan who’s never been. Had to move into a new place and moneys been super tight. Wanted so bad to go to a game this year but the financials haven’t lined up unfortunately.
would love to go, but regardless buddy it’s amazing what you do for fans, and players through your business. Hope someone gets them that truly appreciates it. All the best and the lord shall bless you greatly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bereacat420
Single father of 3 here, ages 4, 7 and 9. They’ve never been to a game before and I’ve been to one(we unfortunately lost). Would love the chance to go and take them for the first time!

email is truebluefan29@live.com

Reactions: Ed323232
I do have four more tickets on the 6th row upper level if anybody wants them that has posted above and didn’t get the original four and offer. Drop your email and I will send the se four as well. It would just be four free tickets.

I also have 2 free tickets , section 205, row 18, seats 31,32 on 40 yard line. Call me at (502) 558-0191 if interested.

Reactions: EKCAT4YRS

*4 Tickets
*Blue Parking Pass

Dang, wish I would've seen this. Got 3 boys I've been trying to get to a game this year

So cool of you man. You gave me your tickets to Mizzou last week and I can’t thank you enough and here you go again hooking up another family. Well done!

Heard you on KSR too this week trying to get our NIL in gear. Keep up the good fight!

Though it was not the outcome we hoped for I just wanted to say thanks to bradyjames and all the guys behind the scenes for a great day today with family. Again, thank you and God Bless.

Reactions: bradyjames
ADVERTISEMENT