ADVERTISEMENT

***Freaking Kentucky - Georgia game thread***

I think we're about to go toe-to-toe with them the entire game like we did UL last year. Our guys came to play.

Hope I'm right
But we won't have a starter left on defense at this rate. Georgia is chewing them up and spitting them to the sideline.

Wow Johnson hit him in the hands and he would have fallen in for a TD but alas, KY football. Amazing catch balanced by amazing drop.

How many wasted opportunities has that been this year? Can we get some easy 10 yard pass plays that Johnson can make?

YAY..another FG. I guess I'll take it. I think this Georgia team might not be as great as advertised. A bit overrated. Still really good but a little overrated. They have not been impressive at all. Dumb play calling and playing five yards off of their WRs are the only reasons they are clinging onto a one point lead so far.

Good play called, guy went inside had a ton of space if he went outside. Bad decision.

It's not a good play call. Bubble screens aren't designed to gain 10 yards. It's the pass equivalent of running up the middle. It can work but 9 times out of 10 it doesn't gain 10 yards.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
But we won't have a starter left on defense at this rate. Georgia is chewing them up and spitting them to the sideline.
Next man up. Time for everybody to earn their keep then. That's why they came to play in the SEC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT