ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin ices kicker with Penn St up 56-0

Didn't he do something similar when we played Vandy and got a player hurt, and Stoops was livid?

Didn't he do something similar when we played Vandy and got a player hurt, and Stoops was livid?

Franklin is a jerk, plain and simple. Lulled UK into a false sense of security then drove the knife home when he had the game won, Stoops showed me a lot by refusing to shake hands with him, funny scene with them walking across the field and Franklin trying to apologize for the unapoligizable. (not a word maybe, but it fits.)/

I hate it that he is having success at PSU, would have to think about pulling for OSU against him, and that is kind of unbelievable for me. Two of the worst, but we probably have the worst closer to home., IMO.

Reactions: Rawrrr
Franklin, like so many others evidently, is very good coach but a complete disaster as a human being.

He came out to cover himself a little. He said, "I had to call a TO. We had our 4th string defense out there and we needed to get our 2nd string FG team in."

My thinking, why does it matter? Just let them kick it.

Reactions: ganner918
He came out to cover himself a little. He said, "I had to call a TO. We had our 4th string defense out there and we needed to get our 2nd string FG team in."

My thinking, why does it matter? Just let them kick it.

Seriously, no need to get the FG block team on. Just defend against a fake and let them kick.

Reactions: BlueRaider22
Franklin is a jack @ss. I didn't like him at Vandy, and I still don't like him. With the history of Penn State and what happened on Franklin's watch at Vanderbilt, I was really surprised to see him get that job.

Reactions: CatsNotCards

Good memory. In 2013, with less than a minute left and up 15-6, Vandy calls a timeout on 4th and 4 at the Kentucky 13 yard line, and throws for a touchdown going up 22-6. Most teams in that situation wouldn't call the TO, and would have sent out their FG unit.

Good memory. In 2013, with less than a minute left and up 15-6, Vandy calls a timeout on 4th and 4 at the Kentucky 13 yard line, and throws for a touchdown going up 22-6. Most teams in that situation wouldn't call the TO, and would have sent out their FG unit.

Forget the details but he did something that led UK to believe he was just going to run the clock out, then caught us off guard for the TD

I think that is what made Stoops so mad-----and he was mad.

I've seen some pretty douchy things in sports.....but this might be the douchiest thing I've ever seen.

I hate me some buckeyes, but I hope they blast Ped State this season.

Yeah he went for it on a 4th down late in the game when it was won and threw a TD. Maybe even a trick play? I think one of the Vandy players got hurt on the play and you could see Stoops on the field yelling at Franklin about it or something.

Def some words at the handshake and I believe Stoops said after the game in an interview "I'm a believer in what goes around comes around..." or something like that regarding Franklin.

I would say it like this: James Franklin is a low life scum bag pr*ck. He DOESN'T deserve for anything to go good for him but he DOES deserve for as many teams as possible to beat his ass. He makes Bobby Petrino look like a great guy. I could add more but you get my drift I'm sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT