ADVERTISEMENT

Fox's drive end of 1st half

Big Blue in 502

Sophomore
Nov 10, 2010
I know it's beating a dead horse, but I've got to prove an idiot wrong.
Anyone have the picture of Fox getting fouled on his drive at the end of the half? I saw it online somewhere but I can't find it now. It was someone that took a picture of their paused tv at the moment he collided with the 2 unc defenders.
Got some moron trying to tell me the unc guys went straight up with no contact. TIA

Reactions: brianpoe
I thought the UNC player also walked after recovering the ball.

That picture of Fox getting mauled is a picture of corruption. I'm assuming the 1st-half betting line wasn't affected by the non-call (it was probably less than 3 points) but it's still fishy as hell.

I'm pretty much used to the rape whistle at this point. Wish there would've been a prop bet for Bam getting 2 fouls at halftime. You could've put your 401k on that one and rested easily.

Ridiculous. On the replay before they went to Roy's interview, all the commentators suddenly went quiet..."Uh, do we say that's an obvious foul like anyones eyes can see or not?" They knew. Everyone knew.

The refs weren't going to call that because they were in a hurry to get to their dressing room to drink their six packs.

I was at a pizza/bar by our house watching the game and a table of South Carolina fans were there (note : the whole bar, all UK fans besides them, were ALL cheering for South Carolina and not Florida)...anyways, as soon as that Fox play happened to close the half, one said "The fix...is in"

Had an Arizona friend (who is a Arizona wildcat fan) immediately shoot me a message that said the same thing

Had a friend from the northeast, casual fan, watching, that said the same thing

You can snap a pic of nearly every shot attempt Bam took and come up with the same results. The guy got hammered all game but got no calls. Should have shot 8-10 free throws in the first half alone. When I saw they weren't going to call fouls on the UNC bigs in the first half I knew then that something was going on. Put our guards to the bench and sat out long periods with touch fouls but allow this crap to go on. One way Cats won in Vegas was getting Meeks and Hicks in foul trouble but the refs weren't going to permit that to happen Sunday.

In watching the game and that play it was like...'that says it all about the first half'

ADVERTISEMENT