ADVERTISEMENT

Fox and Bam in the lockerroom

Man I love these guys! This is my favorite team that we have had in a long time! I love them, I love them!

Reactions: Fox2monk
They're showing it on ESPNNews now. I ain't never choked up because of players until today.

Plus Fox mentioned people thinking they didn't care. Some of you knuckle heads need to think about what you post and call in about.

Last edited:
Didn't see that kinda heart from other teams' frosh (Ball big time). Love those guys and appreciate their effort. They were scrambled on defense and young players shouldn't be the ones counted in those situations, but it's clear they did their best.

Really enjoyed this team. Frustrating in the middle of the year, but Cal pushed all the right buttons as usual.

Reactions: ukfan041
This really gets to me. I have no idea why these kids lay all out on the line for the most bipolar fan bases in the country. But I'm glad they do. Half the people who cheer for you at UK turn on you in an instant. It's got to be hard. Cal calls them out every year. It's the world we live in now. World created for cowards and sissies. I love these kids wish them all the best

Last edited:
UNC had McDonald's all Americans all over the floor.. juniors and seniors. Don't take it hard guys, you gave it everything you had. You'll be millionaires and representing U.K. For the rest of your life with integrity, while UNC players will be in the d league with their fake degrees

Dammit I love UK and I love those guys. This sucks but has to be worse for them. Hell I wasn't going to cry until I saw this

I know most of these kids will go on to bigger and better things, but man, wouldn't it just be awesome if just once...just once, a couple of these lottery guys changed the world and came back. Not saying it will happen, of course (I'm no fool), but imagine if it did. Just one year. And won it all that year. Undefeated. They'd literally change the world.

Reactions: JC43 and Farsight
I know most of these kids will go on to bigger and better things, but man, wouldn't it just be awesome if just once...just once, a couple of these lottery guys changed the world and came back. Not saying it will happen, of course (I'm no fool), but imagine if it did. Just one year. And won it all that year. Undefeated. They'd literally change the world.
Happened for Florida in an era gone by.

Their eyes will clear up in the next day or so when they ALL declare for the draft..

Sad, very sad. So proud of how they played today, they have nothing to hang their head about. Thanks for the memories, I'm sure you will forget about this though in a couple months when you're millionaires.

ADVERTISEMENT