ADVERTISEMENT

Fortnite

Yep I haven't got close to a W. My friends are way more into it but it is really fun.

10 year old daughter introduced me to it about a month ago and I cannot get enough of it. Haven't played video games in 20 years but I love this one.

Have gotten 2nd plenty of times but no wins yet.

10 year old daughter introduced me to it about a month ago and I cannot get enough of it. Haven't played video games in 20 years but I love this one.

Have gotten 2nd plenty of times but no wins yet.
That's how it was with me lol I bet I finished 2nd 10-15 times before I got my first W.

I didn't get a solo win for like the first 500 games or so. Then I started getting them like crazy. Have over 70 solo wins now.

Tips:

Don't play like a pussy. Learn how to build, and learn how to shotgun. Always play on the offensive, instead of hiding in bushes and behind trees and shit. Is it okay to wait for two others to fight it out, then pop the winner immediately after? Sure. But don't hide until it gets down to 5 and think you're going to win. That shit isn't going to cut it.

I have PUBG now and its good but I still think Fortnite is better. Can't wait for season 5 in a few days.

PUBG is definitely a bit more realistic but that doesn't necessarily make or break a game for me. Fortnite is more fun and creative IMO.

10 year old daughter got her first solo win. 3 kills and the last guy missed her with a rocket launcher by an inch and she got him with an SMG. When it said #1 VICTORY ROYALE we both jumped up screaming. An hour later she was still shaking from the adrenaline rush.....LMAO
Haha...awesome.

I dominated Fortnite

1515006112750.gif

Fortnite's engine is far superior to PUBG. Its just way smoother and the games are far quicker with more action.

PUBG finally got it right with its most recent map. Myanmar and the 1st map are just way too big. I've won games in PUBG and literally not taken fire and barely fired my own weapon.

Fortnite was difficult for me to adjust to because I was exclusively PUBG at first. I literally spent a weekend building in playground mode. Took forever, but I finally got my first solo win about 25-30 games in.

10 year old daughter got her 2nd solo win today. Had 3 kills and the final kill was a blue hunting rifle snipe on a guy on top of a mountain. Unbelievable shot.
I am no longer tied as greatest Fortnite player in my home....FML
You gotta grind man.

I gave up on Fortnite. The building aspect just gives me fits--- and I am so far behind I just get owned when i get into building battles....

I kind of hated that Fortnite got rid of the explosives game mode. Blasting around with jet packs blowing sum bitches up with Rocket Launchers was fun.

My boys and I play. I’m trash. I can’t even kill anybody. The whole building thing is waaayyy too complicated for me to figure out. My boys are decent. No wins but lots of top 3 finishes. They love it. Super addicting

Close Encounters is one of the best game modes Fortnite has made yet. I love blasting mfers with shotguns lol.

ADVERTISEMENT