ADVERTISEMENT

Forget about you know who. Did you think it was a good game?

mdlUK.1

All-American
Dec 23, 2002
I thought it was great the way our kids kept fighting through all the adversity. They never quit and (sorry bill self) we truly did just run out of time.

It's too bad a great game was marred by controversy.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Given the circumstances, I thought our guys did a great job. I wish we had hit a few of our open shots that missed. Otherwise, the final outcome is about where I thought it would end, I just didn't know who would win. This was always going to be a close game decided by the team that executed the best on the last possession.

The history of these two teams playing each other is that it is a great game when the whistle is fair and unbiased.

No, I thought it was an entertaining 2nd Half and tremendous show of fight by two teams but the game was ruined by the 1st Half and officiating. As a viewer, I don't tune in to watch De'Aaron Fox sit 12 minutes in an Elite 8 game.

I will rewatch the December game for entertainment purposes and to enjoy the talent of the athletes--who you know-are why we all follow sports and watch the games--not to see 3 adults make sure we remember they are "there" too.

thought it was an ok game. I love to watch game that flow just let the kids play the game and the coaches make the changes. These dam refs are like news reporters today they think they have to make the news and refs today think they have to be the stars of the game not the kids

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
We beat the Vegas spread so we did better than expected It was tough to lose though knowing we are as good as UNC and knowing they have the best shot at the title. But that is college basketball and the only sure winner is UConn women.

This team proved they had fight in them when their backs were up against the wall. They fought like Wildcats and that is all we can ask. They deserved to be champions and I hope they pick one up someday in the NBA

Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT