ADVERTISEMENT

Forde again calls for Death Penalty for Louisville basketball

Mojocat

All-American
Jan 29, 2003
I don’t like him, but credit where due. The spank on local media is a nice touch:

If it were up to me, the next dose would be fatal: Shut down Louisville basketball for a season. It almost certainly won’t come to that, but it might be the only thing to rid the city of a newfound victim mentality.

Louisville fans — and some local media members — were taking up NCAA-bashing with great vigor Tuesday. As much as Postel disagreed with the appeal ruling, he sure wasn’t going to play the “But North Carolina Got Away With Everything” card or try to minimize what actually led to these sanctions.”

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sport...urts-211947707.html?__twitter_impression=true

And the obligatory shot at John Calipari. Hey, Pat. John Calipari had nothing whatsoever to do with Louisville's mess(es).

Reactions: Mojocat
This is pretty much the media....

We will admit it, Louisville should go down (Yea, no shit) but Kentucky, we are still bringing you up because, well, we cant let it go.

I think they have pretty much suffered the death penalty. They have no one in their class next year with a team that’s has a handful of veterans. Once this crop of contributors bounces, it’s gonna be an ugly road for them. Might be a season, might be a few seasons but they will struggle big time.

I don’t like him, but credit where due. The spank on local media is a nice touch:

If it were up to me, the next dose would be fatal: Shut down Louisville basketball for a season. It almost certainly won’t come to that, but it might be the only thing to rid the city of a newfound victim mentality.

Louisville fans — and some local media members — were taking up NCAA-bashing with great vigor Tuesday. As much as Postel disagreed with the appeal ruling, he sure wasn’t going to play the “But North Carolina Got Away With Everything” card or try to minimize what actually led to these sanctions.”

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sport...urts-211947707.html?__twitter_impression=true

He’s a weasel. He was as close to that corruption as any journalist and did nothing but kiss the butt of Jurich and Pitino. And as soon as they started going down, the POS jumped ship, pointed a finger and yelled louder than anyone, trying to distance himself.

Forde is a joke.

I'd give them crippling scholarship reductions... Start with 9 and give them 2 back each year.

The huge ironic part is when Forde warned and opined about UK hiring Cal and insinuating that something shady would likely happen.

manson.jpg

Reactions: catzcan
I hate him even more now than I did before. It's bad enough to kiss UL's, Rick & Jurich's asses when they are in power and act like they're gods but them to turn and act like you're fair and conscientious after your butt buddies go down is pure hypocrisy.. and completely nutless.

Screw that ass kissing prick! He called Coach Rupp a flaming racist and I doubt the bastard ever spoke to the man!!

i hope it’s the first banner of many.
Thanks for the kind words Rex and Cameron.
100 dollars worth of strip dancing equals the thousands these aau kids are allowed to repay and sit out 2-3 gamers. This has got to stop playing professional players in a college amateur rule system . It’s broke - fix it and pay these kids .001 percent of what you make off them .
Search the Powell story and see all the retractions of supposes hookers stories. 100’s of dollars equals millions in penalties - just doesn’t add up for strip dances .
Ready for our new history to start without pitino. i see why you all hate him. he ducks as a manager/ supervisor. I’m sorry you all had to deal with him too.

This may be the first of three steps toward the death penalty.

If UL is on probation as a result of stripper-gate, will they not be considered repeat offenders and in violation of the NCAA probation when the FBI/Addidas scandal is handed down? Should they not receive a third dose of punishment besides two turns under the lash from the stripper and addidas violations?

Do strippers + addidas + probation violation = death penalty?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT