ADVERTISEMENT

For Those That Haven't Seen the Video

Wait, that was you doing the narration? Sorry, but it’s horrible and totally unnecessary. They should have just stuck with the Bittersweet Symphony vid, no matter how old it is.

I think a video with Happy singing MOKH would be better.

They should have had that nasty MKG dunk for the climax. Anyone remember him dunking on that dudes face at Rupp? Drove from the top of the key right down the lane and skyrocketed.

Reactions: brianpoe
They should have had that nasty MKG dunk for the climax. Anyone remember him dunking on that dudes face at Rupp? Drove from the top of the key right down the lane and skyrocketed.

I liked the one in the final 4 against UL when he dunked on the whole team.. knew then the game was over

Reactions: Mike-D
Vid was fine, but why focus on the arena instead of the program?
It's home. It is where the Program wreaks its havoc. I love the Arena called Rupp. It's kinda like the Roman Coliseum where the Empire resides and the Empire is THE PROGRAM. The Gladiators just pass through. Vid was great. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
It's home. It is where the Program wreaks its havoc. I love the Arena called Rupp. It's kinda like the Roman Coliseum where the Empire resides and the Empire is THE PROGRAM. The Gladiators just pass through. Vid was great. Thanks for sharing.
You're welcome. There's a message in that vid. See if you can guess what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT