ADVERTISEMENT

For the persistent little troll.

I’m amazaed that someone has nothing better to do than create an account and then sit on it for 14 and half years before busting it out to start posting.

For some perspective, they created their account on the same day that Facebook was launched. That’s nuts. I kind of feel bad for them.

Who cares. I mean really. If there were no responses to his/her posts it would be like a wisp of smoke in a high wind.

Mods are doing a good job and it's up to the members to have enough sense not to be so easily duped.

Who cares. I mean really. If there were no responses to his/her posts it would be like a wisp of smoke in a high wind.

Mods are doing a good job and it's up to the members to have enough sense not to be so easily duped.

Yeah I guess you could state that. But, what about Parkay, and UMM, and, heck, me for that matter. A good ignoring would stop a lot of posters. Please don't ignore me...sigh...

It amazes me the time anyone would take to be where they are not wanted. Surely this poster does something else to where he/she/it has other things to do. If not that is truly pathetic and sad. In that case, I probably don't mind him or her (Or it (Have to state that now-a-days) doing what they are doing if it gives them a purpose to keep going.) It is hard imagining it though.

I'm all about him/her because no amount of wishing, pretending, or surgery can change that fact.

Reactions: BBUK

if trolling is made that obvious, then i disagree that the mods are doing a good job and that posters should be responsible for anything.

I think the proper term is “shim” instead of “it” or he-she

I'm all about him/her because no amount of wishing, pretending, or surgery can change that fact.

I don't play that game either. You're either born with XX or XY chromosomes. Not amount of crazy changes that. Bruce Jenner is not, and never will be a woman, and needs pyschiatric help, not pandering. There's a reason so many post op trannies kill themselves anyway. It's because they're crazy. If you went to a doctor, and told them you were a legless man living in a legged body, and you need your legs removed to be complete, the doctor would refuse to do the operation. The Lavender mafia had so polluted common sense that a doctor won't bat an eye about cutting some guys dick off.

I don't play that game either. You're either born with XX or XY chromosomes. Not amount of crazy changes that. Bruce Jenner is not, and never will be a woman, and needs pyschiatric help, not pandering. There's a reason so many post op trannies kill themselves anyway. It's because they're crazy. If you went to a doctor, and told them you were a legless man living in a legged body, and you need your legs removed to be complete, the doctor would refuse to do the operation. The Lavender mafia had so polluted common sense that a doctor won't bat an eye about cutting some guys dick off.

Amen sir.

ADVERTISEMENT