ADVERTISEMENT

For the persistent little troll.

Jul 4, 2015
Kentucky
VeAvlCI.jpg

He is infesting the Purdue board and the IU board. He is using a large variety of names so he can come back quickly after being banned. It seems he is hitting every free board around. Sounds like a desperate cry for attention.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Pretty sure they're talking about the new poster who claims to be in the know on most anything and everything. Posted in the Shai thread that he was the one who said before the season began that Shai would be the starting PG before season's end. Of course, he can't prove he was the one who posted that.

He claims to know everything about recruiting, and expects us all to not only believe every word he types, but to basically thank him profusely and beg him for more info.

I just laugh at his posts because it's obvious he's only doing this because he has no life whatsoever.

No, that guy apparently used to post as CoachX11. When Coach got exposed a month back or so, the PJVanEtc guy popped up with a serious vendetta against Morgusky and FrankUnderwood.

What’s been happening for several weeks are fly by posts that typically focus on a gay pride parade in Lexington, though there have been other posts making fun of Cal and the like. It’s been a really bizarre attack of sorts.

No, that guy apparently used to post as CoachX11. When Coach got exposed a month back or so, the PJVanEtc guy popped up with a serious vendetta against Morgusky and FrankUnderwood.

What’s been happening for several weeks are fly by posts that typically focus on a gay pride parade in Lexington, though there have been other posts making fun of Cal and the like. It’s been a really bizarre attack of sorts.
Ah, I remember CoachX11, wondered what happened to him. Glad I'm not seeing the new fly by, gay posts, lol. Hope they can ban his ISP addy.
The PJVan....etc, guy is who I thought they were talking about. Talk about someone literally screaming: LOOK AT ME"!!!!!!! LMAO.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification CELTICAT, much appreciated.

When did CoachX get exposed? I could have told any of you he was a fraud. I need to find this thread.

When did CoachX get exposed? I could have told any of you he was a fraud. I need to find this thread.

I’m a bit sketchy on details and may be way wrong on this part but around the time Cal visited Wiseman in Memphis and RJ Hampton was there, Coach made some really transparently awful post. Just a weak parrot job. It was almost like he was a characature of himself. He was then parodied and roasted without mercy in fairly epic fashion.

And that’s when the PJVanEtc guy popped up.

Dude that keeps starting all the uk/gay threads
He has used that same homo-centric theme on the Purdue boards, then seems to post some rah-rah stuff on the IU board. I truly doubt he is an IU fan. He is just trying to cause trouble.

Overall it is a very weak effort. At least your mods are staying on top of it so he can't really gloat over it.

Reactions: BassProCat
I’m a bit sketchy on details and may be way wrong on this part but around the time Cal visited Wiseman in Memphis and RJ Hampton was there, Coach made some really transparently awful post. Just a weak parrot job. It was almost like he was a characature of himself. He was then parodied and roasted without mercy in fairly epic fashion.

I legitimately laughed at this comment lol

This is also accurate...

@morgousky

Last edited:
We can’t harp his incredibly poor choice of posting on even IU fans. Just clearly a disturbed soul who’s probably very confused

PJshaiwhatever is almost as annoying as the gay thread stater. He doesn’t even use paragraphs to post l. It’s like reading a haiku.

Wasn’t it Morg who wrote the perfect post mocking him. It was hilarious.

The chump has posted in this thread. If this is his hobby, he's not worth much.

Reactions: Fox2monk
The chump has posted in this thread. If this is his hobby, he's not worth much.

You noticed that too. Seems odd that someone would’ve signed up for an account in 2004 and their first two posts were not until this thread.

Reactions: BBUK
You noticed that too. Seems odd that someone would’ve signed up for an account in 2004 and their first two posts were not until this thread.

It amazes me the time anyone would take to be where they are not wanted. Surely this poster does something else to where he/she/it has other things to do. If not that is truly pathetic and sad. In that case, I probably don't mind him or her (Or it (Have to state that now-a-days) doing what they are doing if it gives them a purpose to keep going.) It is hard imagining it though.

It amazes me the time anyone would take to be where they are not wanted. Surely this poster does something else to where he/she/it has other things to do. If not that is truly pathetic and sad. In that case, I probably don't mind him or her (Or it (Have to state that now-a-days) doing what they are doing if it gives them a purpose to keep going.) It is hard imagining it though.

I’m amazaed that someone has nothing better to do than create an account and then sit on it for 14 and half years before busting it out to start posting.

For some perspective, they created their account on the same day that Facebook was launched. That’s nuts. I kind of feel bad for them.

I think the proper term is “shim” instead of “it” or he-she

Reactions: Cindog28
ADVERTISEMENT