ADVERTISEMENT

For everyone that can't stop hating on your own team...

If anyone is complaining about this season they just need to walk away from basketball!

Folks are so BUTTHURT from losing to UCLA, KANSAS, UL. Just stupid!

Well we finally agree... that is the best you can do.
Thanks man. I'm going to start attending AA meetings again. I'm going to call all of my friends I ran off because of being miserable. And I've vowed to not latch on to negativity.

Good teams do not have more turnovers than points 8 minutes into the game 3 straight times to mediocre at best teams.

All of us want #9 and hope this team gets it, but we can see glaring reasons why it likely won't happen. I prefer to live in the real world than fantasy land. You calling people stupid is on a reflection on yourself.
It may not be stupid, but it isn't very smart

Gauge it this way....find one coach in the top 10 who would want to play us in the tournament. We beat North Carolina in an offensive battle and to the wire with Kansas. A couple shots fall differently...just a couple and we win that game. Find a coach who would want to play Kentucky.

No top ten team 'WANTS' to play Kentucky but they're not afraid of Kentucky either. All top 10 teams are capable of beating each other. We're good but very flawed.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
You could say the only reason North Carolina was in the game wasd because they had 2 guys who had all time great performances. When the score is 103-100 you are going to have some high scorers

Except you really can't say that. You can say a guy had a great game or even a career high but Monk had 47 and a game winning three. That's one of the top 5 regular season performances in UK basketball history.

I'm not hating on my team. But when we struggle against teams that won't make the NIT I can admit that we aren't very good.
How can a not very good team be a #2 seed? That just does not make any sense.

I've been saying it for a couple weeks now. There's a growing sentiment on this board that if you don't think this team is perfect and unbeatable than you aren't a 'real fan'. Don't you dare have the audacity to ask why we struggle against Mizzou, or start three straight games with a double digit deficit (to finish the regular season and walking into tournament time). Very thick blue colored glasses are standard issue for the only 'real fans' here.
Really? They are less than 5 posters who are as over the top optismistic, as you claim.
But to nit pick every game and every player and every coaching move ; BECAUSE the team DOES NOT PLAY PERFECT OR HAVE A PERFECT record just gets so freakin old...

How can a not very good team be a #2 seed? That just does not make any sense.
I guess the same way that Gonzaga is no good with one loss. And UNC is no good even though it took Monk having the game of his life and Pinson not playing for us to win.
And the same way Duke sucks. And Louisville sucks and we are better than them but they beat us this year. And Kansas is overrated every year and beat us this year. And UCLA plays no one and we are better but they beat us at home.
You can read all of this stuff on this board. Does it make sense? No. it depends on what shade glasses you're wearing.
Some I agree with, some I don't. But it doesn't change the fact this team is struggling. They are pulling out wins but it isn't pretty. Some talk like Cal has some magic wand he's going to wave come tournament time and they will be great. I hope they're right.

Last edited:
Reactions: KyFaninNC
I've been saying it for a couple weeks now. There's a growing sentiment on this board that if you don't think this team is perfect and unbeatable than you aren't a 'real fan'. Don't you dare have the audacity to ask why we struggle against Mizzou, or start three straight games with a double digit deficit (to finish the regular season and walking into tournament time). Very thick blue colored glasses are standard issue for the only 'real fans' here.

Haha

Except you really can't say that. You can say a guy had a great game or even a career high but Monk had 47 and a game winning three. That's one of the top 5 regular season performances in UK basketball history.
We will agree to disagree. If he had not been shooting someone would have and who knows, just more evenly distributed. As far as hitting a game winning 3 he can do that again. Ala, Aaron Harrison

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT