Folks.....buckle up and get ready

As of today

Hami is a NIT player
PJ Washington is a NIT player
Knox is a NIT defender
Richards is a NIT player
Green is a backup PG that cant get out of his own way
Shai is not a PG that has to play an unnatural positon

Vanderbilt refuses to come up on a switch to prevent a shooter from an open 3 and cannot shoot himself

Last edited:
I'm just tired. We are not z great team , a decent team , we probably eek into the big dance , but it will not matter.

I posted that we would lose by double digits. Alabama will beat UK on our floor. In all my years i have never seen a team like UK with so little skills and poor offense and poor passers.

Reactions: catzcan
Take a step back and look at the big picture. NIT or not Cal will NOT let this program go quietly into the night.

Fight dammit! If this year’s guys won’t then the next years will, with or without those Nike whores who landed in Durham.

ESPN says we have a 97% chance of making the tournament. You guys throwing in the towel because we lost a road game to a top 10 team as a 10 point dog? If we lose at home, call me - otherwise the NIT stuff is wishful thinking....

Reactions: ukfan693
Take a step back and look at the big picture. NIT or not Cal will NOT let this program go quietly into the night.

Fight dammit! If this year’s guys won’t then the next years will, with or without those Nike whores who landed in Durham.

Next years incoming recruits aren’t looking any better. Not to mention absolutely no bigs.

Reactions: - Keyser Soze -
ESPN says we have a 97% chance of making the tournament. You guys throwing in the towel because we lost a road game to a top 10 team as a 10 point dog? If we lose at home, call me - otherwise the NIT stuff is wishful thinking....

F yeah! I mean as of a couple of days ago, we were a 5 seed! GO CATS! These guys are amazing!!!!!

We lost this one the first 5-6 minutes , Auburn totally no showed , and we did too.

Yes we are young, yes we have no leader. But the biggest dissappointment to me is this team and not one individual player has gotten any better as the season has gone on.

If you think next years team will be this bad, you’re wrong.

With Knox and Hami expected to leave...

Gabriel
SKJ
B. Calipari
Green
SGA
Vanderbilt
Washington
Richards
Baker
Quickley
Johnson
Herro

Look at that line up and tell me where you see a final four contender? We will be better for sure, but we will really be tons better? No bigs at all! Cal getting owned by Duke, with no back up plan = this year and most likely next year.

Reactions: - Keyser Soze -

Gabriel
SKJ
B. Calapari
Green
SGA
Vanderbilt
Washington
Richardson
Baker
Quickley
Johnson
Herro

Look at that line up and tell me where you see a final four contender? We will be better for sure, but we will really be tons better? No bigs at all! Cal getting owned by Duke, with no back up plan = this year and most likely next year.

I can’t take you seriously if you can’t spell the name “Calipari”.

Gabriel
SKJ
B. Calipari
Green
SGA
Vanderbilt
Washington
Richards
Baker
Quickley
Johnson
Herro

Where is Hami going? Totally serious.

Reactions: brianpoe
We have lost at home though...several times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT