ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs South Carolina

Stoops has to be fuming after seeing them give SC the TD they denied Rod. And they called the face mask that they missed for us.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Stoops has to be fuming after seeing them give SC the TD they denied Rod. And they called the face mask that they missed for us.

Doubt stoops is watching.

Florida's defense looks awful so far this season.

Well I hope Florida tries to run him against us like that last play. Puzzling.

Grantham’s defense may be secret garbage?

In any event, impressive opening drive by Los Cocks. I like their mullet rocking QB.

That was my thought too. Junior seems to be not having a lot of trouble moving the ball and scoring. Too early to say but so far it looks as if the Ole Miss offensive performance last week may not have been as extraordinary as we previously thought.

USC is not very good. Muschamp ought to call Mayflower because he'll be moving soon.

UF looks good, but not great, imo. Gotta put pressure on Trask or he'll eat us live, I'm afraid.

I will say this, NCAA football just needs to do away with the masks. None of the coaches can seem to wear them right away and it just looks embarrassing with them all having the mask down around the chin.

Will Muschamp is a lousy football coach. They came close to delay of game twice in the 2 minute drill.
I remember once when Jeff Speedy was QB and Bill Curry was coach where we got a delay penalty in our 2 minute offense with the game clock running.

As someone who had SCAR +18.5 I'm loving Muschamp's use of the clock in the fourth quarter. It's like he's sweating the spread along with me.

Reactions: tngamecock#
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT