ADVERTISEMENT

Florida State is getting beat down again.

Yeah they didn’t have a lot of depth. All of those guys are gone and they whiffed so bad on the portal (while thinking they had done well).

I knew DJ sucked. I didn’t think he would suck more than what I already thought he sucked.
He is awful, he sucked at Clemson, I have no idea how he’s lasted at these big universities for so long. He’s coasted off his HS rating. Whatever they paid him it way too much.

Reactions: HeismaNole
Yeah he’s not being fired. He won COTY last year, had a 10 win season two years ago, 13 last year, won 12 at Memphis five years ago, and his buyout is huge.

I don’t think he suddenly forgot how to coach but with this roster it sure seems like it. The team is atrocious all around which might be the biggest one year drop off I’ve ever seen.

I think he has loyalty to coordinators that need to be canned and to a QB who appears to only be the starter cause of NIL

Last edited:
Yeah he’s not being fired. He won COTY last year, had a 10 win season two years ago, 13 last year, won 12 at Memphis five years ago, and his buyout is huge.

I don’t think he suddenly forgot how to coach but with this roster it sure seems like it. The team is atrocious all around which might be the biggest one year drop off I’ve ever seen.

I think he has loyalty to coordinators that need to be canned and to a QB who appears to only be the starter cause of NIL
I can’t recall a team that had a bigger one year drop off. I guess that is the curse of the portal. If you have a ton of guys graduating and leaving from previous portal classes and transfers and don’t replace them well or have young guys that have been waiting then it’s possible now.

FSU may lose to the Gators this year. Preseason I would have bet my house that wouldn't happen.

The portal giveth and the portal taketh away.
Yep. It’s a gamble. Like a home run hitter, you’re either going to hit a home run or strikeout. 😂

What’s so sad is that soooo much money was spent on this terrible team. On paper, they were supposed to be good but they obviously do not mix well. Outside of the kicking game, there’s not a single positive thing about this team.

Yep. It’s a gamble. Like a home run hitter, you’re either going to hit a home run or strikeout. 😂

What’s so sad is that soooo much money was spent on this terrible team. On paper, they were supposed to be good but they obviously do not mix well. Outside of the kicking game, there’s not a single positive thing about this team.
What’s crazy is they will have to do it all over again or pay the same players to suck it up again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT