ADVERTISEMENT

Florida State and Kentucky finalists for three-star DB Kenton Kirkland

Are we still recruiting DBs? I guess so. But, it feels like we're not landing the OL/DL numbers we want. I understand that the secondary was an area that needed addressing but I thought we should be about done in that area.

Are we still recruiting DBs? I guess so. But, it feels like we're not landing the OL/DL numbers we want. I understand that the secondary was an area that needed addressing but I thought we should be about done in that area.
UK only has 2 DBs committed although Ty Bryant, listed as an athlete, is thought to be headed to the secondary. UK plays a lot of Nickel or 5 DBs so they need plenty.

Do agree re OL/DL....need to hit those areas hard.

247 "expert" has put in a CB for this player to FSU after UK pretty much being in the lead for him for sometime. WONDER WHAT COULD"VE HAPPENED TO CHANGE HIS MIND????

247 "expert" has put in a CB for this player to FSU after UK pretty much being in the lead for him for sometime. WONDER WHAT COULD"VE HAPPENED TO CHANGE HIS MIND????
I know our football coaches may have to thank Cal for reminding others of our glorious past with football and Bear Bryant. Bryant more than once talked about how UK's basketball team was treated compared to our football players. I think we have finally overcame that issue - but this isn't helpful to say the least!

Go Big Blue!

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT