ADVERTISEMENT

Florida coward just threw 2 sucker punches(elbows) at Fulkerson.

Maybe some video of it soon. When that happens I think the guy who got punched should be able to throttle the other guy.

Reactions: Montana81
We'll see. You may be right. But obviously there's a reason everyone is a little skeptical. No one spends more time flopping in D1 over the last few seasons.

Kinda glad he caught a two piece.

Oh I can't stand him and he has done more than his fair share of flopping the last 2-3 years. Of course he learned at the feet of the master Grant Williams on how to do it. I do think this time he may just have gotten knocked silly by that elbow to the temple.

Did Fulkerson try and throw a punch back there?

Kinda looks like it.

Whatever, no tears shed for Fulkerson, he's fine and is clearly selling it like he always does.
Biggest flop artist in college ball. Something must be in the water down there in Knoxville. Him
and Williams are 1A and 1B in recent memory!

That Florida player knew what he wanted to do. What a jerk move from the FL kid. I don't like Fulkerson's game or his flops, but stuff like that doesn't belong in the game at all.

I'm gonna be real unpopular in this thread..

But if it stops a player from flopping.. maybe it was long overdue.

It was a forearm shiver and a no-look elbow that landed perfectly. We applaud this stuff in the 1980s NBA. Some times a player needs to be put in his place. For Fulkerson, it was long overdue. He'll be fine tomorrow.

I'm gonna be real unpopular in this thread..

But if it stops a player from flopping.. maybe it was long overdue.

It was a forearm shiver and a no-look elbow that landed perfectly. We applaud this stuff in the 1980s NBA. Some times a player needs to be put in his place. For Fulkerson, it was long overdue. He'll be fine tomorrow.

I getcha, man. I getcha.

They were locked up with Fulkerson holding Payne’s arm. Omar pushed him away and his forearm slid up near Fulkerson’s neck. Fulkerson then tried to sneak a rabbit punch in as he flopped. Walked right into an elbow.

Heh, I'm glad Fulkerson got popped.. but this is some serious spin.

That 2nd elbow was deliberate.. but I dont think he intended to catch him in the face. I think it was a clear-out elbow that, if Fulk got hit somewhere, so be it.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
TKO
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Samurai Cat
Heh, I'm glad Fulkerson got popped.. but this is some serious spin.

That 2nd elbow was deliberate.. but I dont think he intended to catch him in the face. I think it was a clear-out elbow that, if Fulk got hit somewhere, so be it.
Watch JF’s left arm. He’s using the patented Grant Williams hook and hold. OP shoves him away with his left forearm on his upper chest and it goes up under JF’s chin. JF goes down like an Euro soccer player, flailing his right arm, OP reacts and catches him clean with that elbow.
Don’t be Won’t be.

Watch JF’s left arm. He’s using the patented Grant Williams hook and hold. OP shoves him away with his left forearm on his upper chest and it goes up under JF’s chin. JF goes down like an Euro soccer player, flailing his right arm, OP reacts and catches him clean with that elbow.
Don’t be Won’t be.

Yeah I get that. JF definitely retaliated and it doesn't matter if he missed or not. But, the Florida player knew what he was doing. It was a little more than a shove, and that 2nd elbow was with intent.

Hey no complaints here. Sometimes basketball gets physical. Sometimes shoving and elbows happen.

Yeah I get that. JF definitely retaliated and it doesn't matter if he missed or not. But, the Florida player knew what he was doing. It was a little more than a shove, and that 2nd elbow was with intent.

Hey no complaints here. Sometimes basketball gets physical. Sometimes shoving and elbows happen.
No doubt OP was frustrated by JF’s nonsense along with losing. He did mean to throw that elbow, more as a warning shot, but I don’t think he planned to hit him in the head. These things happen.

No doubt OP was frustrated by JF’s nonsense along with losing. He did mean to throw that elbow, more as a warning shot, but I don’t think he planned to hit him in the head. These things happen.

Agreed. And thats why I laugh at the "thug" and "no place for that here" comments. The dude wasn't even looking. Threw back his elbow (as Fulkerson was throwing a punch himself) and it happened to land in Fulkerson's face. There wasn't intent to harm like he was Kermit Washington.

You do that in a bar and you are arrested.

There will be dozens of fights in bars across America tonight and maybe a handful of them will result in an arrest. You elbow someone at the bar, and all that probably happens is you getting kicked out.

And the other guy saying Jail time in the streets? Lol.

Reactions: Ineverplayedthegame
ADVERTISEMENT