ADVERTISEMENT

First Olympic transgender athlete

That’s what I want my tax dollars to go to

Whatever dude. Patriots don't need sports gambling and weed. We've gotta stop these damned transgenders before they take over the dang country! What's next? A dang horse in a pink skirt named Gender Reveal winning the Derby?!

Reactions: bkingUK
Whatever dude. Patriots don't need sports gambling and weed. We've gotta stop these damned transgenders before they take over the dang country! What's next? A dang horse in a pink skirt named Gender Reveal winning the Derby?!
Totally why I was against Mine That Bird winning Kentucky Derby. Slippery slope. First you let a horse with out balls win the Derby and 12 years later the transgenders are in the Olympics. It’s not okay.

Totally why I was against Mine That Bird winning Kentucky Derby. Slippery slope. First you let a horse with out balls win the Derby and 12 years later the transgenders are in the Olympics. It’s not okay.
Actually won a derby pot at work with that damn horse, so I'm okay with it.

Reactions: bkingUK
That’s what I want my tax dollars to go to

Agree, Ky Legislators need to concentrate on eliminating non existent voting fraud first, Mitch McConnell and Trump only got 75% of the votes last time they ran because of all the illegal immigrants voting without valid IDs, drinking water supplied by volunteers, and being driven to the unguarded drop boxes in the dead of the night by their fellow church members a week before the election.

Then, and only then, we move on to stopping the deluge of transgender athletes winning softball and volleyball championships in every HS division.

Reactions: jameslee32
Agree, Ky Legislators need to concentrate on eliminating non existent voting fraud first, Mitch McConnell and Trump only got 75% of the votes last time they ran because of all the illegal immigrants voting without valid IDs, drinking water supplied by volunteers, and being driven to the unguarded drop boxes in the dead of the night by their fellow church members a week before the election.

Then, and only then, we move on to stopping the deluge of transgender athletes winning softball and volleyball championships in every HS division.

We know that those women that they beat out to qualify won't. They won't even have the chance. Rationalize that.

Although the overall risk to girls is wildly overblown to the point of hysteria, it does suck for the female athletes in this particular instance, I won't disagree.

Who was the athlete from South Africa that strolled to a womens gold medal in the 400 or 800 at the last Olympics who was widely reputed to be a biological male?

Although the overall risk to girls is wildly overblown to the point of hysteria, it does suck for the female athletes in this particular instance, I won't disagree.

Who was the athlete from South Africa that strolled to a womens gold medal in the 400 or 800 at the last Olympics who was widely reputed to be a biological male?
It's not a risk. It's a fact. Saying it sucks may make you feel compassionate, but you either accept it or not. I don't.

Not that tons of men would still want to do it, but I don't think you have to lose your nuts to compete.
Funny that something has been “a thing” since 2004 but it’s 17 yrs later and now you’re bothered.
Any transgender athlete competing as a woman has to prove their testosterone levels are below 10nmol/l for 12 months before they compete which if you’ve got a nut-sack, ain’t happening.

Funny that something has been “a thing” since 2004 but it’s 17 yrs later and now you’re bothered.
Any transgender athlete competing as a woman has to prove their testosterone levels are below 10nmol/l for 12 months before they compete which if you’ve got a nut-sack, ain’t happening.
I have no idea how long it's been in place. I'm glad you follow such things closely. You realize that 10nmol/l is several times the normal testosterone levels for biological women? Do you also realize that studies have shown once a person hits puberty, the reduction in testosterone levels only marginally impact muscle mass, size and strength differences between men and women?For example this study

Here's another one, but the Olympics disqualified this one. Article is hilarious. Was an average hurdler as a man then dominated to Olympic level after becoming a woman. Lol! Then claims that she is actually at an unfair disadvantage when competing against regular women bc wait for it...she can't have testosterone. Lololololololol.

If you've ever paid attention, this is the tactic they use. They cherry pick some studies they've found that says that testosterone isn't an advantage. The problem, testosterone ISNT the only thing that makes males a male...bone density, muscle structure, etc etc.

And as always, no female to male is ever close to competing in anything with men...nor would anyone care if they tried to....theres a reason why

Here's another one, but the Olympics disqualified this one. Article is hilarious. Was an average hurdler as a man then dominated to Olympic level after becoming a woman. Lol! Then claims that she is actually at an unfair disadvantage when competing against regular women bc wait for it...she can't have testosterone. Lololololololol.

If you've ever paid attention, this is the tactic they use. They cherry pick some studies they've found that says that testosterone isn't an advantage. The problem, testosterone ISNT the only thing that makes males a male...bone density, muscle structure, etc etc.

And as always, no female to male is ever close to competing in anything with men...nor would anyone care if they tried to....theres a reason why

Lol, let CeCe Teller transition back to Craig Teller and see if CeCe wins as a man who turns into woman who turns back into man.

Or how about we not celebrate mental illness? That is what transgenderism is. Gender dysphoria. It used to be called GIID.

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior-cat

Caster Semenya. May be a hermaphrodite.

Reactions: Tskware
For clarity there are several different organizations that have rules governing testosterone levels in athletes. The WADA guidelines are 5 nmol/liter, the IAAF level is 10… either way if a male had testosterone levels that low they would be regular visitors to the LowT Center.

Or how about we not celebrate mental illness? That is what transgenderism is. Gender dysphoria. It used to be called GIID.
That’s also what they used to say about people who are gay. You’re proof that you can have a PhD and still be dumb.

This whole transgenderphobia thing will follow the same path as the same-sex marriage debate a decade ago. Remember how that went?
The world didn’t come to an end and today nobody gives two hoots about it.

Having witnessed a co-worker who transformed from male to female and what they had to go through to do so…if you think people are going to line up and undertake that process for the sake of an athletic advantage…I think we need to discuss who here really has mental illness.
You don’t just claim that you’re now a woman and get to compete as one…it takes literally years. And at the end of the day, if it’s really THAT important to you that you would do so solely for the purpose of athletic glory…then good on you. Take what you can get.

That’s also what they used to say about people who are gay. You’re proof that you can have a PhD and still be dumb.

This whole transgenderphobia thing will follow the same path as the same-sex marriage debate a decade ago. Remember how that went?

Having witnessed a co-worker who transformed from male to female and what they had to go through to do so…if you think people are going to line up and undertake that process for the sake of an athletic advantage…I think we need to discuss who here really has mental illness.
You don’t just claim that you’re now a woman and get to compete as one…it takes literally years. And at the end of the day, if it’s really THAT important to you that you would do so solely for the purpose of athletic glory…then good on you. Take what you can get.

Plus a lot of these sports, there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, unless you think there are millions in endorsements to be made by the 180 Kg weight lifting champion. Almost all Olympians have their 15 minutes of fame, and then go back to obscurity.

Reactions: rqarnold
The bottom line here is that most commenting on transgender athletes are in the same boat as those commenting about Critical Race Theory…talking about something they don’t know a lot about and believe much about it that isn’t true. They are just the latest object of drummed-up outrage.

The bottom line here is that most commenting on transgender athletes are in the same boat as those commenting about Critical Race Theory…talking about something they don’t know a lot about and believe much about it that isn’t true. They are just the latest object of drummed-up outrage.
Or you could just admit that someone born with XY chromosomes is a man.

If you want to broach the subject of CRT and claim that’s it’s not racist, anti-white, Marxist garbage then fine, go ahead. You’ll get shot down easily on that too.

Might want to reconsider the claim that’s it’s others that don’t know what they’re talking about.

The only dumb one in this thread is the one who doesn't acknowledge simple biology. If you're born with XY chromosomes, you're a man. You were, and always will be, a man. Calling yourself a woman, and mutilating yourself for that sake, is mental illness. It's even listed on the DSM-V as one. Why do I know this? I actually read one years ago during my research. Facts do not care how you feel.

This is entirely different than homosexuality. Oh and I don't have a phobia of anyone. I don't know any transgendered people, but I have gay friends and am assuredly not scared of them.

Last edited:
The only dumb one in this thread is the one who doesn't acknowledge simple biology. If you're born with XY chromosomes, you're a man. You were, and always will be, a man. Calling yourself a woman, and mutilating yourself for that sake, is mental illness. It's even listed on the DSM-V as one. Why do I know this? I actually read one years ago during my research. Facts do not care how you feel.

This is entirely different than homosexuality. Oh and I don't have a phobia of anyone. I don't know any transgendered people, but I have gay friends and am assuredly not scared of them.

Dr John Money, father of Genderism.

A sick individual

Itispat.jpg

• Haha

False.

Or you could just admit that someone born with XY chromosomes is a man.

If you want to broach the subject of CRT and claim that’s it’s not racist, anti-white, Marxist garbage then fine, go ahead. You’ll get shot down easily on that too.

Might want to reconsider the claim that’s it’s others that don’t know what they’re talking about.
BOOM!

Remember when many people said to leave the gay rights issues alone because it’s only going to go down hill from there? Remember all of the “you’re just paranoid” crowd that said nothing else would come from it?

People, remember something so our future generations will actually have something in the way of a normal life.

You never, ever, give in to progressives on any issue. You don’t encourage them, you don’t allow them to sit at the table.

I was once a staunch R-conservative, then realized liberal factions had some things right and found a nice middle ground. When I couldn’t wait to run down the political hallway to tell liberals what I’ve discovered, the room was empty.

Reactions: SDC8888
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT