ADVERTISEMENT

FINALLY!!! Banner coming down off front of YUM

lol WAY too much joy over an inferior team.....Have never understood the unwarranted hatred. they NEVER really were worthy "rivals".....is it the "urban" culture of the city you guys hate? the perceived slighting of Lexington in comparison?

Seems to be an almost desperate need to trumpet what all know already.

Yes. It's because we just hate black people and Louisville's basketball program is a reflection of that. Good grief.

What an ideological hack. That's why the greivance lobby gets so wealthy, idiots will buy it and push it. Don't hurt yourself carrying around all of that water for the elites who want to cause the rift.

Yes. It's because we just hate black people and Louisville's basketball program is a reflection of that. Good grief.

What an ideological hack. That's why the greivance lobby gets so wealthy, idiots will buy it and push it. Don't hurt yourself carrying around all of that water for the elites who want to cause the rift.

It’s legitimately one of the most inane posts I’ve seen on here.

Wait until Cal gets caught cheating! Just you wait.

giphy.gif

Have the right people heard about this yet? [laughing]

Reactions: jameslee32
lol WAY too much joy over an inferior team.....Have never understood the unwarranted hatred. they NEVER really were worthy "rivals".....is it the "urban" culture of the city you guys hate? the perceived slighting of Lexington in comparison?

B.J. Flynn was the biggest douchebag UofL player I've ever met.

Trust me. The hatred IS warranted. Is it safe to say you may not have ever lived in Jefferson County?

Reactions: morgousky

I invite you to live in the Louisville metro area and you'll change that tune really fast.

I grew up in the Lexington area. I always disliked UL but never hated them so bad until I moved to the Louisville area and had to deal with those fans whose inferiority complexes never STFU.

Reactions: morgousky

Who put you in charge of how much joy a fan can have or not have at watching the banner come down at Loserville? Obviously you cared enough to stop by and read the thread.

Typical of you to always take the contrarian PV. Then mock anyone who takes the inferior view to your opinion. Always putting yourself on a pedestal and a moral high ground to look down on others.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT