ADVERTISEMENT

February Signing Day

Mar 1, 2013
Is it correct that everyone that is committed signed last month except for Joko Willis?
The only recent thing I see on him is that South Carolina offered. How likely is it that he signs in a couple weeks?
Is there anyone from this class that UK is still hot on or will they have no additional signings?

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Most recruiting commentators say it is highly unlikely Joko signs with UK. That ship has likely sailed, according to all I have read.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Is it correct that everyone that is committed signed last month except for Joko Willis?
The only recent thing I see on him is that South Carolina offered. How likely is it that he signs in a couple weeks?
Is there anyone from this class that UK is still hot on or will they have no additional signings?

I cant speak specifically about UK, but most places signed majority of thei classes in Dec. I think UK signed all their commits, I know UGA did. In today's college football I think everyone is keeping an eye on the transfer portal. UGA is still recruiting 1 HS kid, may or may not land him,but the plan is the high schooler and 3-4 from the portal. UK has already snagged a good one from the portal could be looking for some proven contributors from there too.

UK is reportedly still recruiting some 21s.
Keeping an eye on uncommitted 2021 LB prospect Trevin Wallace from Jesup, GA. Very athletic player with speed. Wallace decommitted from BC over Thanksgiving weekend. General belief now is that he likes OM, Auburn, and UK. Was offered by UK a month before he decommitted from BC. Recruited by Brad White and Jon Sunrall. This is a catchup recruitment for UK. But if he commits to us, he would become the highest ranked out of state prospect in our 2021 class.

Kyree young committed but didn't sign not sure his status.

must have some baggage then.
I think he had a knee? Injury his soph or jr year. Then transferred and didn't play this year. He may have other issues but the fact he hasn't played and didn't get to go to camps hurt him

Just looked to see if there was any new info on young and he said on twitter he his talking to JSU and about to make a decision

Keeping an eye on uncommitted 2021 LB prospect Trevin Wallace from Jesup, GA. Very athletic player with speed. Wallace decommitted from BC over Thanksgiving weekend. General belief now is that he likes OM, Auburn, and UK. Was offered by UK a month before he decommitted from BC. Recruited by Brad White and Jon Sunrall. This is a catchup recruitment for UK. But if he commits to us, he would become the highest ranked out of state prospect in our 2021 class.
If his speed is true he would play pretty early here. We desparately need speed linebackers.

Reactions: ukalum1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT