ADVERTISEMENT

Fast fwd end of next nba season....here is your all rookie team

Apr 10, 2017
Markele Fultz
Josh Jackson
Malik Monk
Jared Allen
Justin Jackson

Co Rookies of the year: Josh Jackson and Markele Fultz.

Not sure that who ever goes to boston will be in the conversation.

He'll probably come off the bench unless he is sensational. Meaning Fultz would not be ROY.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Not sure that who ever goes to boston will be in the conversation.

He'll probably come off the bench unless he is sensational. Meaning Fultz would not be ROY.

Boston is going to trade that oick and move down. If he does go to boston bradley sits and fultz starts with thomas.

Last edited:
Silly to even have this discussion until you know who is where.

This times 10. Monk may go to a team that has a two-guard in front of him that will get most of the minutes. Or he may go somewhere that is think at that position and will immediately get a nice role.

But I suppose it's fun conjecture.

Lotta outstanding guards and wings in this draft, including Terrance Ferguson, who nobody mentions since he wasn't on a college team, and Dennis Smith, who sorta went under the radar playing on a bad college team.

Reactions: kevin823
I'm not discounting Fox depending on which team he's on.

I think he's going to get some serious minutes with the right team.

Lotta outstanding guards and wings in this draft, including Terrance Ferguson, who nobody mentions since he wasn't on a college team, and Dennis Smith, who sorta went under the radar playing on a bad college team.

Ferguson is a definite possibility. Word in charlotte is the hornets are looking at him to fill their 2G spot.

I think that Markannen is going to surprise a lot of people. No one is talking about him but he could end up being the most consistent player in the draft.

So far 4 people disagree... inwasnt aware there were policies on this board regarding when you are allowed to post your opinion.

"silly" =/= "policies on this board regarding when you are allowed to post." Might as well throw out a First Amendment argument, too.

Boston will not trade the #1 pick for anything less than a king's ransom. Something like a current all-star and future picks. They will draft Fultz. He'll be better than any guard Boston has right now. Maybe not next year but by the end of his rookie contract. Fultz will not be ROY because of PT behind all of Boston's guards, unless they trade some of them away before next season. Ben Simmons will be ROY.

Ferguson was pretty unimpressive in Austrailia

ADVERTISEMENT