ADVERTISEMENT

Fargo season 3 starts 4/19

Hated Nikki getting shot. And hated the ending. But other then that, great season.

Reactions: LordEgg
I'm good with it if there's another season. If not, it sucked. The ending , I mean.

I thought e ending was great, just unfolded out with too much predictability and little suspense...

Those characters were all despicable in their own way and by rights deserved their Fargo demise; ole VM slinking out just continued his all powerful invincible evil theme

Reactions: LordEgg
:weary:

"With three seasons in four years, all of which have taken place in different time settings but broadly within the same location, Fargo is taking a rest, because Hawley is fresh out of ideas. Not to mention the fact that he’s also rather busy with a second season of Legion in the works, another FX limited series, Cat’s Cradle, and two movies that he’s set to direct; Pale Blue Dot and Before the Fall. In an interview with Deadline, Hawley specifically stated that “this isn’t the end,” but added:

“I always agreed with FX that the only reason to do another Fargo is if the creative is there. It took 15 months to get Season 2 off the ground, and 18 months to get Season 3 on the air. I have to turn my attention to the second season of Legion and a film potentially the winter after next. We’re looking at three years from now.”"

ADVERTISEMENT