ADVERTISEMENT

Fantasy Football

Kyren has been BIG! Is he a 1st round pick next year? He might be.
I'd say yes. He was coming on the end of last season. Was hurt a few games this year but was awesome when healthy. He did his damage with an OLine who was thought to be one of the worst in the league coming in to the season. I'd say they definitely overperformed this year.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Welp I lost the championship (to a close friend) by exactly five points -- I switched kickers, from Butker to Sanders, and that cost me the win (Butker had 25, Sanders 7). XD

It was fun. I wish the Bengals had been better. =D

CNN: RFK Jr.’s VP prospect Aaron Rodgers has shared false Sandy Hook conspiracy theories in private conversations

I hope he tears an ACL.

And screw that CNN reporter for covering for him for over a decade.
Our current vice had never been to our borders much less out of the country, Rodgers seems well-read and informed at least, I’m sure he’s seen a foreign country before as well… not sure how it’s that different.

Honestly, ANYTHING that blocks lifetime politicians from ever becoming pres or vice I’m all for.

Reactions: J_Dee
Honestly, I don't even want to know what percentage of NFL players agree with that viewpoint. It's a lot higher than we think.

In other news. I'm heading to the finals in my fantasy basketball league, and likely going to take home the title. Going for the 3-league sweep in our group of friends. Might have a trophy made for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: J_Dee and GeraldV
ADVERTISEMENT