ADVERTISEMENT

Facts

Apr 27, 2003
Hurley has been target #1 from the start. Drew was never offered & all these reports out there that there was a presser today to name him the coach(should teach you something about not believing everything) & now he turned us down are just hysterical. He didn’t turn us down when he was never offered he just took his name out of consideration after gauging his interest. He was option #2 & if Hurley says no it’s on to option #3. As far as everything I’ve seen reported Matt Jones is actually the closest to being right about what’s been happening. And for those bashing Barnhart he’s actually on top of it & doing all the right things but so many make assumptions & follow along with every BS report out there. Believe whatever you want I really don’t care but it has from the beginning started with an answer from Hurley & proceeds from there. That’s the facts & in my opinion Hurley will be our next coach

Hurley has been target #1 from the start. Drew was never offered & all these reports out there that there was a presser today to name him the coach(should teach you something about not believing everything) & now he turned us down are just hysterical. He didn’t turn us down when he was never offered he just took his name out of consideration after gauging his interest. He was option #2 & if Hurley says no it’s on to option #3. As far as everything I’ve seen reported Matt Jones is actually the closest to being right about what’s been happening. And for those bashing Barnhart he’s actually on top of it & doing all the right things but so many make assumptions & follow along with every BS report out there. Believe whatever you want I really don’t care but it has from the beginning started with an answer from Hurley & proceeds from there. That’s the facts & in my opinion Hurley will be our next coach
Lol. So they sent a private jet to bring his family to Lexington for funsies? As a distraction? Are you off your rocker or do you simply not understand the meaning of the word facts?

I hope your opinion is correct

It’s all just guesswork who the actual #1 target was, but I think you’re just plain wrong that Drew was never offered. His family flying on Joe Craft’s jet to tour Lexington before he put out an official statement about staying at Baylor this morning never happens if we were just kicking the tires on him in case something fell through with another candidate. As unfathomable as it seems to be for some of you that anyone would tell us no, he was offered.

I don’t really care what you guys believe or not believe. That’s the facts not opinions other than me saying I believe Hurley will be our coach! This is exactly why people who actually know things & certainly more than you keyboard warriors rarely post info because some of you think you really know what’s happening & follow along with every BS story out there! Y’all have a great day

There's no way Hurley would come to Lexington. With back-to-back championships in his pocket, why would he entertain an offer? Maybe, he can use Kentucky to get a raise at UConn.

Reactions: plumdog69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT