ADVERTISEMENT

Faces of Scheyer off to a great start

Looks something like this... [laughing]

WBCPjuD.jpg
Yep thats that ole shitfaced Scheyer fur sure. Ratface told him smack the floor and Looks like he got mixed up and forgot which floor to slap and started slapping himself and might've caused a mild concussion. But they ain't tough like K was. K was from Chicago and he told them boys they didn't know wat tough was! Then his wife Mikki Catface stepped in and said K wasn't so tough so that he couldn't coach the game of basketball for a year. Then they brought the Cadet Pete Gaudet in to coach while K was home being tough because he was from Chicago or Poland or somewhere where the tough ppl are from. 😂 Btw they a few of RedDICK-FACE looking re-dick-ulous if you care to see em. Pete Gaudet is the real MVP of Duke 😂

Yep thats that ole shitfaced Scheyer fur sure. Ratface told him smack the floor and Looks like he got mixed up and forgot which floor to slap and started slapping himself and might've caused a mild concussion. But they ain't tough like K was. K was from Chicago and he told them boys they didn't know wat tough was! Then his wife Mikki Catface stepped in and said K wasn't so tough so that he couldn't coach the game of basketball for a year. Then they brought the Cadet Pete Gaudet in to coach while K was home being tough because he was from Chicago or Poland or somewhere where the tough ppl are from. 😂 Btw they a few of RedDICK-FACE looking re-dick-ulous if you care to see em. Pete Gaudet is the real MVP of Duke 😂
Say what? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: BlueWhite21
Say what? 🥴

On which part? I'm guessing that you couldn't hear part of what I said lol 🤣 or may have misunderstood something I said as shining positive light on DYKE. Would not want it to appear that way. Pete Gaudet was the one guiding them in 95 who couldn't win with Cherokee Parks, Trajan Langdon, Jeff Chapel, Chris Collins, K. Blakeney and a young punk ass Wojo was already at dUKe playing last one in shower is rotten egg . and they had 5 Parade AA on that club with Parks going in the lottery in the draft Langdon was a lotto pick to I think but that was couple yrs later but with that all-star coaching cast of a line up like Peter Gaudeter , Mike Brey and Tommy Amaker over there and Pete lands in the big time of Nashville at Vanderbilt coaching women's basketball the next year. Just wat he had always dreamt of. 😂 So that's the MVP. Took em on a 13-18 ride cause Ks vagina hurt. Smh!

• Love
Reactions: Bluegrass79
They would be 5-3 if not for a friendly whistle against Oregon St. Derrick Lively is horrible and did not deserve his number 1 ranking. Also, having an inexperienced staff isn't helping. Coach K set them up with a cupcake schedule and despite playing in what seems to be a horrible ACC they will still probably lose 10-12 games.
I heard Parrish say that after the OSU game, Duke doesn't play another currently ranked team until February. Wow.

• Wow
Reactions: bookerfan66
I heard Parrish say that after the OSU game, Duke doesn't play another currently ranked team until February. Wow.
Even in February they only play ranked UVA ONE time. Of course ranked UNCheat twice. Has to be one of the weaker Power 5 schedules.

ADVERTISEMENT