ADVERTISEMENT

Faces of Scheyer off to a great start

So, Painter with his three stars crushes the glamorous boys. Shows how much coaching means. Funny how Purdue's zone can beat a high ranked team easily but we refuse to use it. I know, Purdue has the 7-8 guy, but still, a lot of teams just aren't near as good against a zone. Just about winning as a top priority, not just getting guys ready to play defense in the pro's. Frustrates me. We should be playing both defenses a lot early in the season so tournament time we can be ready using either according to the opponent.

So, Painter with his three stars crushes the glamorous boys. Shows how much coaching means. Funny how Purdue's zone can beat a high ranked team easily but we refuse to use it. I know, Purdue has the 7-8 guy, but still, a lot of teams just aren't near as good against a zone. Just about winning as a top priority, not just getting guys ready to play defense in the pro's. Frustrates me. We should be playing both defenses a lot early in the season so tournament time we can be ready using either according to the opponent.
Purdue lost to St Peter’s last March in the NCAA tournament. SP defeated KY, Murray and Purdue during their run.

Reactions: YouKay
Watching them in Indy I was not impressed. Filipowski was a beast for sure but had virtually no help. Their center was god awful.

Reactions: Fox2monk
That’s not the narrative he and many want. They shamelessly want you only focus on bashing Calipari.
What the hell is up with you? You bash ever poster who continuously slams calipari (and he deserves every bit of it) and now you are calling out a poster for not bashing cal. Here’s a thought, why don’t you just let posters post what they want and share an opinion agreeing or disagreeing instead of critiquing the content of their post. Good Grief Dude!!!

Dukies got their ass beat today by Purdue. That's their second loss and I expect a whole lot more. Starting with probably the Ohio State game next
They would be 5-3 if not for a friendly whistle against Oregon St. Derrick Lively is horrible and did not deserve his number 1 ranking. Also, having an inexperienced staff isn't helping. Coach K set them up with a cupcake schedule and despite playing in what seems to be a horrible ACC they will still probably lose 10-12 games.

wtf is faces of shire
Looks something like this... [laughing]

WBCPjuD.jpg

Outside of Filipowski and Roach, they can’t score. Their “5” stars look like what we’ve gotten the past several years. They have athletes and no basketball players. They can’t shoot
If Roach hadn’t returned they wouldn’t have won 10 games. Darn you, Roach.🤬

just imagine Purdue fans and how excited they are to have a basketball team that is beating good teams.

see, as UK fans, we have to imagine that

Reactions: KFuqua
Go look up " i scheyerfaced jon scheyer" on YouTube. Prepare yourself for laughter.
John Scheyer is known for making the most god awful retarded faces you ever seen during basketball games. I always thought he had something wrong with him lol
Or you could‘ve linked the YouTube video, and everyone would have known what you were posting about. Just Saying.

Reactions: UK90
What the hell is up with you? You bash ever poster who continuously slams calipari (and he deserves every bit of it) and now you are calling out a poster for not bashing cal. Here’s a thought, why don’t you just let posters post what they want and share an opinion agreeing or disagreeing instead of critiquing the content of their post. Good Grief Dude!!!
It's so consistent with him, Ed, Bass, and another screenname starting with a K, that it almost seems like it's their job. It's bizarre.

Exactly...he basically goes from thread to thread just shitting on people...indubitably compensating for his shitty existence... [laughing]

original_d917bcf60f8a4ea4c00d9b5a94772d70.gif

Dukies got their ass beat today by Purdue. That's their second loss and I expect a whole lot more. Starting with probably the Ohio State game next
The longer that Krzyzewski is removed from the Duke basketball program, the more they will slip. Give the Duke basketball program another 3 or 4 years & they won't even be a blip on the basketball radar screen.

The longer that Krzyzewski is removed from the Duke basketball program, the more they will slip. Give the Duke basketball program another 3 or 4 years & they won't even be a blip on the basketball radar screen.
I was hoping UK could take advantage of Duke (and UNC's demise) of coaching change.

Doesn't seem to be in the cards at the moment.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT