ADVERTISEMENT

Everybody say a prayer for BKOCats

Thank you for sharing this OP
And thank you all for your prayers and good wishes.
We are home now, thank goodness. It's been an adventure to say the least. Lot of stuff hit all at once and we'll have weeks of doctors visits and rehab ahead of us. But he's doing okay and we'll be sure to follow all recommendations to get him as healthy as possible
Thank you all again

Well, color me unenthusiastic.

At approximately 12:00 last night, one of my trucks was abandoned by a driver in Illinios. After that, crying infant. After that, I chose to sleep on the couch to leave the woman with the kids in the bedroom. I Thought I was being smart. Then at 2am my golden retrievers were barking toward my shop, natually I grab a glock and run out to check it, leaving my barefoot exposed to my 3 year olds elements, standing lego's in the path. Have you ever stepped on a leggo barefoot in dead sprint?

So I fall, hard, and just lay there for about 30 minutes wondering why God absolutely hates me so much.

This is meant to cheer you up, it could be worse.

We are home now, thank goodness. It's been an adventure to say the least. Lot of stuff hit all at once and we'll have weeks of doctors visits and rehab ahead of us. But he's doing okay and we'll be sure to follow all recommendations to get him as healthy as possible
Thank you all again
Hope things continue to go well.Get healthy by start of the season,there is always much to enjoy come basketball time in Kentucky may you both be ready for another ride with cal and his merry band of Wildcats.:pray:

Reactions: Bkocats
Thank you all again
Good to hear. Prayers sent to you and your family!

Reactions: Bkocats
Honest question- what do you mean by "positive vibes ?" Thinking positive thoughts ..?

I can answer that one: I've noticed it's something nonreligious people sometimes say in "thoughts and prayers" situations. It's essentially them offering their prayers.

On topic,

Best wishes for a continued and speedy recovery to Mr. BKOCats!

ADVERTISEMENT