ADVERTISEMENT

Even With Free Tickets Uavel Draws Few Fans

I smell a Uavel troll
No, I am actually a UK fan. But i see no reason to state things that arent true. It makes us look petty and laughable. The tickets were $10. And yes i live in Louisville. But i can assure you that on a Sunday afternoon in this city I could find plenty more things to do than to pay to watch a scrimmage. That includes if it was UK.

bogo.jpg

No, I am actually a UK fan. But i see no reason to state things that arent true. It makes us look petty and laughable. The tickets were $10. And yes i live in Louisville. But i can assure you that on a Sunday afternoon in this city I could find plenty more things to do than to pay to watch a scrimmage. That includes if it was UK.
You have to love these ghetto commuter school fans posing as UK fans. I hope you meth heads are ready to be beat by 50 in the Scum Center this year.

200% you aren’t a Kentucky fan

33806132.jpg

RIP-Trolls.jpg

You really started a new account to defend the U of L fans for not going to their scrimmage? And you want us to believe you are a UK fan? Right....:okay:
Because yes, the length of my acct has EVERYTHING to do with my fandom. And i never defended the UofL attendance, merely stated that saying the tickets were free was false. The tickets cost $10. More than what i would want to pay for a scrimmage even if Team USA was playing.

So funny, I clicked on the thread to make a post about their fans always saying "there is so much to do, we are way to sophisticated to go to a scrimmage" .And one of their fans beat me to it!

Reactions: ib4ky
Then since you live in Louisville what did you do yesterday? And they did have some FREE tickets available for Sundays scrimmage. I have a pair if you want them. If you are a Jefferson County resident you could of picked some up @ Academy Sports in Middletown.

Do UofSmell tickets still come with in a small blue bag with a couple of trogens inside LMAO!!

I doubt that I will be accused of being a LilBrothel fan. So we all know.

http://www.wave3.com/2018/09/12/scrimmage-tickets-uofl-mens-basketball-sale-sept/

Tickets, priced at $10 each, will go on sale on Tuesday, Sept. 18 at the UofL Ticket Office, located near Gate 2 of Cardinal Stadium at 2800 South Floyd Street. The ticket office is open weekdays from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Tickets will also be on sale at that location three hours before kickoff at the Cardinals' Sept. 29 and Oct. 5 home football games.

I cannot vouch for or rule out the freebees at Academy Sports.

Then since you live in Louisville what did you do yesterday? And they did have some FREE tickets available for Sundays scrimmage. I have a pair if you want them. If you are a Jefferson County resident you could of picked some up @ Academy Sports in Middletown.

If I were an actual paying customer I'd be pissed if there were free tickets given away---by the University. Did Academy do that on their own as some sort of promotion?

I've spent a lot of time in the city of Louisville and I haven't seen that many exciting things to do . Of course I've never met Katrina Powell so .....

ADVERTISEMENT