ADVERTISEMENT

Evan Daniels inserts Kentucky crystal ball for Devin Askew

I’ve had the pleasure to see him play a few times. I’m not a scout but I love this kids game. For me he’s a game changer. No one agrees with me but I see a lot of trey young in him without the arrogance and me me me attitude

I feel like a decision is coming very soon, even if it aint tomorrow

I’ve had the pleasure to see him play a few times. I’m not a scout but I love this kids game. For me he’s a game changer. No one agrees with me but I see a lot of trey young in him without the arrogance and me me me attitude
He is Brandon Knight with better passing IMO . Some jabronie on here called him Briscoe last week which was pretty funny.

Would agree. Trey Young may be a stretch but see your comparison. His game is very controlled, disciplined, and nothing flashy. He just brings his work pale to every game. We need a TRUE point guard and he is it.

Reactions: MisterBonus
They're both lightskin with the same hair and good jumpers, but that's about where the Trae Young comparison stops.

Young is small, quick, and looks to shoot first. He's a freelancer, often out of control.

Askew is a bull who uses his size, strength and angles to get to his spot instead of beating you off the bounce. He makes the smart play and looks to set up others.

Reactions: Cats192
They're both lightskin with the same hair and good jumpers, but that's about where the Trae Young comparison stops.

Young is small, quick, and looks to shoot first. He's a freelancer, often out of control.

Askew is a bull who uses his size, strength and angles to get to his spot instead of beating you off the bounce. He makes the smart play and looks to set up others.

Did no one tell you that if they look the same, they are the same?!

Reactions: GonzoCat90
In other words, he's the exact opposite of Trey Young.

Well put.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT