ADVERTISEMENT

Ethiopia Trip

Feb 5, 2003
Just watched the clip about the trip from the guys. I am truly impressed by these young men. Big George really surprised me with his insight and gentleness with the kids. Let's focus on these guys instead of the bad apples (drug dealer). I think our staff is a great judge of character for the most part but some will evidently slip through. Great job guys made this Ky fan proud.

Just watched the clip about the trip from the guys. I am truly impressed by these young men. Big George really surprised me with his insight and gentleness with the kids. Let's focus on these guys instead of the bad apples (drug dealer). I think our staff is a great judge of character for the most part but some will evidently slip through. Great job guys made this Ky fan proud.
Doubt this gets media coverage unless they play basketball

Reactions: mrschwump
Just curious, are there any good restaurants in Ethiopia?

Just curious, are there any restaurants in Ethiopia?

Just kidding, everyone knows that where ever there is poverty and misery there are those that profit from it.

I have heard the ethiopian chicken is the fastest animal on earth.

Yes, and if you find an Ethiopian that can catch one sign him up, I don't care if he can't speak English, we can enroll him in some of Transfer U's classes.

ADVERTISEMENT