ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN's coverage of pUKe's loss to BC

You might think when the #1 team in the country is defeated by a lessor team it would be the top news story on a slow sports day.....but not at espn.

The lead breaking news story as of this writing: http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...iami-marlins-giancarlo-stanton-trade-talks<p>

You have to scroll down to find out the results of pUKe-BC.

Typical of espn.
I'm concerned that there won't be enough space on this site to contain all the Duke threads. That's my conspiracy theory and I'm stickin' to it!

Beat me to it...we have a very distorted sense of the cultural relevancy of college basketball in America in KY. Most people don't give a crap about the sport until the tournament.

It’s even impacting our fan base more and more each year. College basketball is a second-tier sport.

We care because it’s the biggest thing in the state.

Boston College hasn't won a game of this magnitude in years, huge win for the eagles. If Indiana fans were justified in their behavior then Boston College definitely is. They were the last team in the ACC people would've predicted to beat Duke, only Pittsburgh was picked behind them in their conference. Bowman is a legit talent, him and Robinson are both from North Carolina, don't think they were even top 200 out of high school, I'm happy for them.

Just looked at the box score, the tripper was 5-20 field goal shooting. Why is he taking 20 shots?

ADVERTISEMENT