ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN's coverage of pUKe's loss to BC

it was the lead at the halftime of the louisville indiana game. They talked a good amount about it. It seems we may be looking for a conspiracy

Reactions: JimBR and 4UK
it was the lead at the halftime of the louisville indiana game. They talked a good amount about it. It seems we may be looking for a conspiracy

Yep....only thing I raised an eyebrow out was one of them calling it a controversial finish with the intentional foul call on Duval. Huh, he grabbed and held on to a guy away from the ball, nothing controversial about that at all.

Beat me to it...we have a very distorted sense of the cultural relevancy of college basketball in America in KY. Most people don't give a crap about the sport until the tournament.

Unless it's UK being #1 and losing, then it gets top billing on ESPN.

I realize college basketball is not even in the top 3 of nationwide popularity, but the Skipper run ESPN crew LOVES to shelter Duke/UNCheat.

Reactions: howercat
Special segment to highlight "dangerous" court storming.....:joy:

Funny how when it happened to us in 2012, it wasn't a big deal, but now it's something that must be addressed.

Cal was portrayed as a heal for canceling the IU game because of his teams treatment in Bloomington. Heck Vitale still rails about it.

Reactions: Cat78Scot and Ugoff
Funny how when it happened to us in 2012, it wasn't a big deal, but now it's something that must be addressed.

Cal was portrayed as a heal for canceling the IU game because of his teams treatment in Bloomington. Heck Vitale still rails about it.
come on guys court storming has been addressed for quite some time.

Stanton to the Yankees is absolutely a bigger deal. Hate ESPNs love for Duke but can’t fault them here. The Yankees now have the AL and NL HR leaders from last year

Reactions: SemperFiCat
its okay,

so many people scared of Duke on this board makes up for lack of duke's loss news on ESPN.

I was so confused when i saw 3 40 - 0 thread...why we were talking about undefeated season...did we get a new recruit...only to be about ****ing duke.. smh.

Stanton news only matters to people that still watch baseball. And it's the offseason. But I'm sure they will talk about it for 10 hours to avoid showing Duke/BC highlights non stop.

I'm a UK homer and Yankee hater to the core... But even I'll admit Stanton to the Yanks is bigger. This is the reigning NL MVP and homerun leader joining the Yankees, who had the runner up in the homerun race. Duke losing is WAY bigger to me... but Stanton to the Yanks is the bigger news story.

Reactions: Jazzycat
That's what this board does best. Invent conspiracies.

Nope. Bilas is clearly a duke homer / apologist along with subtly taking jabs at Cal and the cats the last couple of years. Trying to lump everyone who calls Bilas out as a “conspiracy theorist “ is ridiculous. Don’t be so daft.

Again... you work and try very very hard to make excuses for some of our very apparent haters.

Reactions: catben
come on guys court storming has been addressed for quite some time.

It most definitely was NOT when it happened to UK at IU in 2012. It was even looked at as being appropriate concerning the magnitude of the Hoosier win at ESPN.

Cal was the ONLY one that was upset with the lack of concern for his players security after the game.

It has only been addressed recently, that game was 6 years ago.

Reactions: Ugoff
Awww. Poor Dukie crying about being the victims of unsportsmanlike behavior.

Oh the irony.

2RJ181.gif

QOakUjv.gif

grayson.0.gif

JadedPlasticCanvasback.gif

ADVERTISEMENT