ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Sports Science: De'Aaron Fox

Am I the only one who thinks these sports science things are kind of dumb?

No, you are not the only one. There are actually a total of six people in America who don't like the sports science segments. The others are a family of former goat herders from Kazahkstan who entered the country illegally and haven't yet learned any English.

Look, it's cool cause it's marketing for Kentucky, and this one was solid. Both tests were relevant and interesting.. But some of these are pointless and a clear indicator that ESPN was running out of ideas. Like Fultz and Dodgeball? Really? Also, can't help but crack up when they try and compare a player's speed to some wild animal or some shit. I don't know, I'm probably too cynical and bitter. But, Tosh did nail this pretty well..

Fox was all over ESPN today. I saw him on First Take and Russillo show. Dude is so smooth and well spoken for his age. Kid is going to be a superstar.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Fox was all over ESPN today. I saw him on First Take and Russillo show. Dude is so smooth and well spoken for his age. Kid is going to be a superstar.

Yeah..but the Lakers don't want him. They want Lurch and Daddy and son and son...

The smell test...the smell test...

Reactions: JFCats22
Look, it's cool cause it's marketing for Kentucky, and this one was solid. Both tests were relevant and interesting.. But some of these are pointless and a clear indicator that ESPN was running out of ideas. Like Fultz and Dodgeball? Really? Also, can't help but crack up when they try and compare a player's speed to some wild animal or some shit. I don't know, I'm probably too cynical and bitter. But, Tosh did nail this pretty well..

i died

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Heck, probably still do from recent posts...:rolleyes:
giphy.gif

Agreed . Love his demeanor , attitude... everything. One of my fav Cats.
Dudes gonna definitely be a star in the league.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT