ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN just can't help themselves... they must ALWAYS suck.

How have they not learned a better picture-in-picture technique? It’s like I’m looking at somebody’s window-filled desktop display. Just overlay the interview feed on the full-size game feed.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Cashman the GM of the Yankees is a Kentucky guy and Aaron Boone and his whole entire family are Cincinnati Reds through and through. I have no problem listening to Aaron boone talk I'm proud of him.
And did you see how Cashman answered her when she asked him about baseball? He said I'm here to watch Kentucky destroy Monmouth or something of that sort. I was like "hell yeah you tell em!"
#go big blue and go yankees!

Last edited:
Turning a UK game into a Yankees press conference. Great work, douchebags. No wonder you're killing your product.
They are doing it on purpose,it is on ESPNU,would it not make more sense to do it on ESPN..........oh,forgive me Duke is playing on ESPN we can't distract anyone from watching them........Allen might trip someone we don't want to miss that do we.

Your correct Sir!! ESPN has truly gone down hill. And what happened to the ATTRACTIVE female sideline reporters. This budget cutting crap by them has to go!!!

It is like someone dared them to see how much they could talk about anything but the Kentucky game. These guys have talked NBA for the last 5 minutes. Even a massive dunk by Wenyen couldn't distract them from discussing yesterday's Celtics game.

Recorded the game and midway thru thought in turned in to the Yankees Hot Stove League. ESPN broadcasts are like a child with ADD—can’t stay focused on task at hand.

Reactions: Bank Cat and GG24
You had to love the Cashman "interview" they spooled up in the middle of the game.

They ask the Yankees GM to talk baseball and he's like "I'm just excited to see the Cats pummel Monmouth". And that was that. Looked like he was annoyed to even be bothered.

He clearly bleeds blue.

Turning a UK game into a Yankees press conference. Great work, douchebags. No wonder you're killing your product.
I agree.... I hate when they do this. Call the game and who cares about the Yankees or where the manager is from. Call the game that is what you are paid to do.

You may want to watch ESPN 2 at Nine AM tomorrow. That should cheer most of the people on this board up.

I can listen to someone without them taking the camera off the game.

You suck espn, do your job and show the game that’s on, people can tune in later to watch about other things, oh wait that’s about the only time you can get anyone from BBN to watch you :mad: :mad:

You may want to watch ESPN 2 at Nine AM tomorrow. That should cheer most of the people on this board up.
Not really, I hate Louisville but when ESPN comes out with something negative on Duke or North Carolina, then I'll be impressed. UL is an easy target at this point.

Reactions: docholiday51
ADVERTISEMENT