ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN 30 for 30: I still hate Luke Maye

UKFAN4L

Sophomore
Mar 26, 2009
This one is gonna hurt for a long time. Sucks we got beat by a team that should, at minimum, had a post season ban this year.
Maye absolutely killed his man for 40 minutes.

Reactions: IUforver
Kentucky getting beat especially by a last second shot is a big deal for the network, CBS is working on another one shining moment for the season finale.

Reactions: brianpoe
I had a bad feeling when I saw that weird POS back in the game once UK had the 5 point lead. Roy called a TO and there he appeared.

Not even in the same ballpark as the Laettner shot. The storylines going into the game and the bond we had with that team make this insignificant in comparison.

Hell several people didn't like this team much within the last few weeks. Some as recently as the Northern Kentucky game.

Don't hate the player hate the game.
I bet some Tarheel fans hate them some Villanova. I personally don't hate on any player. However, I wouldn't come to an opposing fans page and preach what they should and shouldn't do. Especially since I know for a fact UNC fans hated on that game winner last year.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

Can I just hate you, specifically, and call you a worthless piece of trash?

Because I know for a fact that no admirable human being goes trolling an opponent's board under any circumstances. That goes for UK, UNC, any team.

But UNC especially, because you already cheer for a cheating team.

So you're worse.

Literally should just end yourself.

Can I just hate you, specifically, and call you a worthless piece of trash?

Because I know for a fact that no admirable human being goes trolling an opponent's board under any circumstances. That goes for UK, UNC, any team.

But UNC especially, because you already cheer for a cheating team.

So you're worse.

Literally should just end yourself.

Just let him go bro. Dude made a screen name with 4 words and 3 spaces. Who TF does that? Heels smoked your team. Sounds like a 10 year old. How gay.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Laettner didn't travel on his game winning shot..Maye did. I hope they do show that horrible no call that happened right in front of the ref so everyone gets to see it every year. It was a travel and an obvious travel at that. Laettner was a great great basketball player (Hate him or not..he most certainly is an all time great college basketball player)..Maye is not.

ADVERTISEMENT