ADVERTISEMENT

Entitled Dookie Rodney Hood refuses to enter the game in garbage time.

And he was an *upgrade* for the Cavs. What a clown show. If LeBron James had only lived up to the hype instead of exceeding it, we'd be looking at the most pitiful mismanagement of good fortune in sports history.
Yup.

Sidenote: He's a moron. Bad look for a role player who's entering free agency.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Yup.

Sidenote: He's a moron. Bad look for a role player who's entering free agency.

And I'm not even always against this move. Players have been mistreated or mishandled by coaching staffs since the beginning of time. Simply falling in line and letting them walk over you isn't always the right move.

But what does Rodney Hood expect here? He's been bad when he's on the floor, and the guys at his position, Korver and JR Smith, have been playing well and are guys LeBron and the staff can trust in these spots.

Great week for Duke PR, by the way. The Ojeleye article, Carter's mom, this. Feels like a major momentum shift.

And I'm not even always against this move. Players have been mistreated or mishandled by coaching staffs since the beginning of time. Simply falling in line and letting them walk over you isn't always the right move.

But what does Rodney Hood expect here? He's been bad when he's on the floor, and the guys at his position, Korver and JR Smith, have been playing well and are guys LeBron and the staff can trust in these spots.

Great week for Duke PR, by the way. The Ojeleye article, Carter's mom, this. Feels like a major momentum shift.
Ole throw up bucket Rodney doesnt handle pressure well. He's been trash in every postseason game he's played in college and pros including that 2-10 from the field showing in Duke's loss to 15 seed Mercer. He's useless to Cleveland at this point, they should just tell him to kick rocks.

It’ll put the angel on the Christmas tree if our forwards return and we blitz Duke’s “historic recruiting class” on the hardwood in November.

Suspend his butt and don't even allow him on the bench.

Last edited:
He's probably frustrated to no end that he's struggling as bad as he in a free agency year then he got his minutes taken by a rookie in a series clinching game

He should have used the garbage time to try and get himself right though

Always thought he'd be a really good player when I saw him at Mississippi state. Even thought he was a good player at Duke. But if I was a coach and a player did that to me he would never ever play another minute. It's a disgrace to his teammates who work hard every single day to be in the position to be winning against the #1 team in the East by that margin. Absolutely classless move no matter who does it.

This happened to one of the players on our team in HS. We were down a ton, I came out and coach told a player to go in. So as soon I sat down he said I am not going in, so I went back in.
Kicked the guy off the team and when he wanted back on, we all said no because we didn't think he deserved to be on the team.

Suspend him!

This happened to one of the players on our team in HS. We were down a ton, I came out and coach told a player to go in. So as soon I sat down he said I am not going in, so I went back in.
Kicked the guy off the team and when he wanted back on, we all said no because we didn't think he deserved to be on the team.

Suspend him!
I believe it happened here too with Liggins and Gillispie. There's no telling what Gillispie may have done before hand and Liggins was a freshman so I'm more apt to give him a pass.

I believe it happened here too with Liggins and Gillispie. There's no telling what Gillispie may have done before hand and Liggins was a freshman so I'm more apt to give him a pass.

Well heck, Liggins needs a high 5 for that lol. After all the crap that came out after he left, I don't blame anyone for their behavior toward BCG. I wish him well now, but he seems like he was an awful person during his time at UK.

Well on a side note at least he didn't trip anybody on his way back to the bench , or sit down and have a temper tantrum !!

ADVERTISEMENT