ADVERTISEMENT

Embarrasing student section pic

They need to give what’s left away or send them to sponsors to give to their clients. Rupp should be packed every night. Iran not an issue of people wanting to be there going nuts for heir team

I went on Saturday, lots of empties then too. I was in 215 directly across from there. $75 face to the public, how much to students?
I was there too - only game I’ve been to this season. The prices are just too high for the decent games. It might be the best way to maximize revenue right now. But it’s very short sighted in my opinion.

So what's better selling less tickets for more dollars or more for less? I'd rather see the place full but sitting up top in the sardine can that is the bleacher section is not worth the price of admission anymore.

I live 2hrs away. I can’t make a mid week game. Plus, I have so much time invested in going to a game I just pay the extra for lowers.

Also, I honestly would rather watch on TV than from uncomfortable bleacher, in nose bleeds, for $75

Why doesn't that guy in the background move down like 10 rows? He's too honest. I don't trust him.
Damn seat pirates......before I gave up my season tickets to UK football I had to fight those bastards every time I went to a game.......That guy is just an honest dude........ but yeah I woulda moved up in that situation.....ARRRRRR

It's the prices. Way overpriced. Shouldn't be more than 30 for uppers. Especially for ole miss.
You beat me to it. I think thirty is about right for uppers . UK athletics has been spoiled with the past demand and have over charged . They need to come back to reality . I would much rather watch game on HDTV than have uppers anyway .
At least we no longer have to worry about reducing capacity when the badly need chair backs are installed before next season. Then maybe change 35 to keep the price where it was ten years ago considering inflation .

I was surprised to learn that upper seats like that at many NBA games go for as little as 12 dollars . They make their money with the lower levels and suits and just want to fill up the place for enthusiasm wth the uppers rather than look bad like our attendance did tonight . Sr night against an SAC opponent for gods sake .

Last edited:
It's hard to believe there are still frigg'n park bench seats here. wow. just amazing. hell i wouldn't want to sit there either. Rupp is better than that. yea I wanna buy tickets to watch ants crawl around with binoculars from the international space station. ...nah i'll take my ultra HD TV but thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT