ADVERTISEMENT

El Camino ***SPOILERS, B****

Mashburned

All-American
Mar 10, 2009
Awesome. Felt like old times. Better than I ever imagined.

Todd is one creepy sob. Provided a lot of laughs.

iu

Reactions: catlanta33
I enjoyed it. Loved the dinner flashback for white and pinkman. The chemistry is just amazing. The flashbacks to Todd and Jesse were great as well. Andria death broke Jesse. Todd basically gambled that he had broke Jesse's will. I think the gun was loaded by how todd was acting. Jesse could have killed Todd and went back to compound and took what money of the 80 million he could have found and went to Alaska. Doing so would have signaled a death warrant for brock though and that wasn't acceptable to Jesse. Gun fight seen was kinda goofy considering wielder guy let Jesse take hundreds of thousand earlier in dah but wouldn't part with 1800 later. It felt like action for sake of action. Otherwise great conclusion for Jesse.

And skinny and badger were epic as usual.

Loved it. Silliest part was when Jessie was in Meth Damon’s crib and tip toed out of the kitchen with no one seeing him.

Gun fight seen was kinda goofy considering wielder guy let Jesse take hundreds of thousand earlier in dah but wouldn't part with 1800 later. It felt like action for sake of action.

Agree to an extent. He was also gambling on recovering Jessie’s original share. Vacuume guy thought the $1800 was pretty important as well fwiw.

Awesome. Felt like old times. Better than I ever imagined.

Todd is one creepy sob. Provided a lot of laughs.

iu
Todd's character is an enigma. You think yes, this guy is gonna be a nice guy. But then you soon realize he's just a 'nice' psychopath. He's the guy who's all choked up as he is dismembering his girlfriend.

APEX, BITCH! APEX!

Skinny Pete cracked me up.

I think Jessie probably wanted to kill Kandy Welding guy once he remembered who he was, but he had his money and chance to escape. Once he found he found out he didn’t have the money, he probably enjoyed the fact that he might have kill Kandy in order to fund his escape.

HOWEVER, he put 6 shots from the hip into torso of Kandy, and then turned around and missed that other guy all sorts of times before finally getting him in the forehead.

I enjoyed him using a little science, bitch, to blow up that building.

Everything about Fat Todd cracked me up. His apartment, his singing in the car, his soup, etc.

I enjoyed it. It was weird at first to see they all looked a little older. And I think walt was wearing a cap to make him look bald this time instead of an actual shaved head.

Also- vacuum cleaner guy just died in real life

It was basically just another long episode of BB. It was fine. Nothing earth shattering.

My wife told me that they are hinting at there being more BB universe movies getting made. I'm a little torn. I'll watch the hell out of whatever they put out, but I get the feeling it's starting to be a money grab instead of "telling the full story of these characters".

Watched it last night and thought it was "meh". The guy playing Todd gained at least 25 lbs since the finale of BB which was an issue since he was a central figure of the movie. He should have been required to lose the weight to make their story more believable (if that makes sense). By far the best part was Jesse and Walter together. Maybe the most believable since Cranston looked very close to how he did when the series ended.

It was basically just another long episode of BB. It was fine. Nothing earth shattering.

My wife told me that they are hinting at there being more BB universe movies getting made. I'm a little torn. I'll watch the hell out of whatever they put out, but I get the feeling it's starting to be a money grab instead of "telling the full story of these characters".

BB and Mad Men were great because they happened before AMC implemented the plan of milking every idea to death.

The Waling Dead started OK, then AMC decided milking the initial success was more valuable than producing quality TV. Then add in a few spinoffs. Better Call Saul is 100% reliant on Breaking Bad’s success. Slowest moving plot I’ve ever seen.

So all that said, without knowing any details, I would absolutely expect more BB spinoffs. They’ll get worse and worse as time goes on.

BB and Mad Men were great because they happened before AMC implemented the plan of milking every idea to death.

The Waling Dead started OK, then AMC decided milking the initial success was more valuable than producing quality TV. Then add in a few spinoffs. Better Call Saul is 100% reliant on Breaking Bad’s success. Slowest moving plot I’ve ever seen.

So all that said, without knowing any details, I would absolutely expect more BB spinoffs. They’ll get worse and worse as time goes on.

Agree 100%. I've been watching TWD for the last four years out of habit more than anything else. This is the first season that I finally told the wife to go ahead and watch without me while I watch football in the next room.

I will be very upset if they end up ruining BB because of over-saturation. It's one of the three best TV dramas of all time, but part of the reason why it is is because it was an excellent story with a beginning, middle, and end.

Man I hope so. I wanna know more Tuco. Give me an entire Skinny Pete show. I want it all. Max Cherry vacuum guy. Only person who’s story idgas about is Skyler.

I’ll watch whatever because if Vince is in charge, it’s better than 98% of the crap being made today.

...to put things in perspective a bit. The last “great show omg!!” was.........Game of Thrones. Simmer on that.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Agree 100%. I've been watching TWD for the last four years out of habit more than anything else. This is the first season that I finally told the wife to go ahead and watch without me while I watch football in the next room.

I will be very upset if they end up ruining BB because of over-saturation. It's one of the three best TV dramas of all time, but part of the reason why it is is because it was an excellent story with a beginning, middle, and end.

TWD isn't going anywhere anytime soon though. I didn't watch Season 9 once I learned Rick was leaving the show. I know he is going to be a big movie star now or something, so at least he isn't dead. I know Maggie is coming back in season 11 so that will help out, but they are losing Michonne. Fear THe Walking Dead I haven't watched since season 2..and don't care about the teen girl spin off upcoming. That said, a ton of people still watch all this stuff.

Back on Movie/BB universe, I agree we do not need over saturation. I also agree with the guy that says BCS has an extremely slow plot. It will only get really better if/when it catches up to BB timeline or we see an expanse on Gene's storyline in the present. Pinkman won't be showing up in Nebraska it appears so that particular nice plot twist is gone...although I suppose anything is possible.

Kirsten Dunst does a pretty good job portraying big tittied white trash on her new Showtime show.

I didn't realize they existed either, not quite like that.

Anyway, always nice to get derailed by a plump set of breasts.

Walt's head was fat. Poster who mentioned the bald cap nailed it. I just thought he was older now, and turning into a funny looking old man.

I didn't realize they existed either, not quite like that.

Anyway, always nice to get derailed by a plump set of breasts.

Walt's head was fat. Poster who mentioned the bald cap nailed it. I just thought he was older now, and turning into a funny looking old man.

It wasn't as noticeably bad as I expected it to be based on others' mentioning it. That said, it was noticeable.

Just finished watching the whole thing. Gotta say that I'm disappointed none of y'all realized the big pimp at Kandy's was the muscle guy who ran away after Mike beat the shit out of the gun nut in the parking garage -- and don't try to act like you did because we all know you'd have mentioned it already.

Advantage: Mav

ADVERTISEMENT