ADVERTISEMENT

EewTee at Oklahoma

We usually don't do well against teams like Tennessee. Too many mistakes on the back end. It took a few coaches that didn't work out, but they are a top 10 program again and will be a regular playoff team..
I agree, and I hate them. But they got a REAL coach and we got a 9 million dollar dud that loves to feast on Ohio U, central Michigan and eastern Kentucky, just to go to a shitty bowl game. And after all these years/ games, couldn’t manage a clock if his life depended on it

Released at 38, landed at 38-yard line. Think it was the right call (I have Tennessee covering). To be fair, Matt Loeffler’s crews are always pretty bad.

Tennessees q-back is pretty good but he can’t protect the ball, twice he’s lost it because he careless with it.

Definitely learning a lesson about that tonight... hasn't played a team with a pulse before now, so he's probably just built some bad habits so far this season.

Oklahoma has a very nice stadium, but it is very poorly illuminated. With only 4 light poles in the corners and nothing down the sidelines, it is very dark on TV. Also, they must have a tight field-painting budget, as the end zones, sidelines, yardlines and yardline markers look very worn and like they haven't been painted or freshened up in several years. Very unimpressive night-game TV viewing experience ... looks like a high school field.

However, I must say the injury cart they rolled out there was, by far, the most impressive injury cart I've ever seen on an athletic field. A Rolls Royce.

Look at their remaining schedule. Other than alabama, not much offense for their sec opponents. Weak ass schedule.
Yeah, other story here is Chumlee's vaunted offense has produced only 22 points and the game's nearly over. You know he wanted to return to OU and light them up but has failed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT