ADVERTISEMENT

Eclipse viewing

420grover

Senior
Mar 26, 2006
I live outside of Hopkinsville, just a few miles from the centerpoint. Someone had asked if I had space for a few lawn chairs but I declined because my wife had said she didn't want anyone in the yard. She changed her mind and said as long as you park in the driveway and not in the yard, she's cool.

I can fit about 3 more cars in the driveway so if anyone needs a spot, I've got ya. @JoeBeeHall was the first to ask so he's got one spot if he wants it. The next two to claim a spot, it's yours.

Just so you know, I have a pit/boxer that will be running around, contrary to popular belief, he's not going to eat you. I also look like a pitbull owner. Long hair, goatee, tattoos, etc. I will also be smoking weed during the eclipse. If you've got a problem with any of that, I don't want you here anyways.

And so you're not expecting a million dollar house like most paddock posters own, it's an old, small, A-frame that looks like a redneck lives here. Mainly because a redneck lives here.

1999_mitsubishi_eclipse_100001313_m.jpg

I had an A-frame, wife, long hair and a pitbull in 1984, outside of Bowling Green. Your invitation sounds inviting and I hope y'all have sunny skies for a memorable time.

Reactions: 420grover
I had an A-frame, wife, long hair and a pitbull in 1984, outside of Bowling Green. Your invitation sounds inviting and I hope y'all have sunny skies for a memorable time.
I really just need to take a bulldozer to it and build a new house, but it was my grandparents house and I just can't do it.

Will anyone actually drive the car while we stare at it or will it stay put?

Off topic, but I picture you as Lawrence from Office Space based on your description.

Will anyone actually drive the car while we stare at it or will it stay put?

Off topic, but I picture you as Lawrence from Office Space based on your description.
I don't have a mullet. Instead of business in the front, party in the back, mine is just party all over.

Reactions: bthaunert
Can I park in your driveway Grover? Haha

Actually Grover contacted me about my independent contracting services. He is now charging to park. $25 a sedan, $30 for Suv/trucks with an added $5 compliance fee.

See you at Grover's place!

Actually Grover contacted me about my independent contracting services. He is now charging to park. $25 a sedan, $30 for Suv/trucks with an added $5 compliance fee.

See you at Grover's place!
He doesn't need a place to park.

I live outside of Hopkinsville, just a few miles from the centerpoint. Someone had asked if I had space for a few lawn chairs but I declined because my wife had said she didn't want anyone in the yard. She changed her mind and said as long as you park in the driveway and not in the yard, she's cool.

I can fit about 3 more cars in the driveway so if anyone needs a spot, I've got ya. @JoeBeeHall was the first to ask so he's got one spot if he wants it. The next two to claim a spot, it's yours.

Just so you know, I have a pit/boxer that will be running around, contrary to popular belief, he's not going to eat you. I also look like a pitbull owner. Long hair, goatee, tattoos, etc. I will also be smoking weed during the eclipse. If you've got a problem with any of that, I don't want you here anyways.

And so you're not expecting a million dollar house like most paddock posters own, it's an old, small, A-frame that looks like a redneck lives here. Mainly because a redneck lives here.
Wh

Smoking during the eclipse can be dangerous passing or are you a bogarter

I am coming down to HopTown to see the happenings.

We locked in space at the fairgrounds; fingers crossed for good weather.

We reserved a spot at Christian County High School. Just a few hundred yards from the center line of totality. Once in a lifetime opportunity in Kentucky.

I live about 20 miles from the path of totality here in Idaho, but the traffic is supposed to be so incredibly bad that I'm just staying home. They are reporting 500K people to descend on east Idaho for this event. All the supermarkets and stores are expected to be cleaned out.

I live about 20 miles from the path of totality here in Idaho, but the traffic is supposed to be so incredibly bad that I'm just staying home. They are reporting 500K people to descend on east Idaho for this event. All the supermarkets and stores are expected to be cleaned out.

Dang. Better get your bread and milk.

Reactions: IdaCat and Willy4UK
I'm in. Looking fwd to staring at the sun while Grover beats the living shit outta me before feeding me to his dog.

To good times, bro. :cheers2::beer::beer:[cheers]

ADVERTISEMENT