ADVERTISEMENT

Early Enrollees?

mrschwump

All-American
Nov 4, 2006
Think I've read Beau Allen, Torrance Davis and Kalil Branham will be early enrollees, any others?

Think I've read Beau Allen, Torrance Davis and Kalil Branham will be early enrollees, any others?
John Young and Justin Rogers are going to be. After this, I'm not sure. I'm sure a lot of them want to get on campus. With all the injuries, Beau is probably SALIVATING to show his stuff in the spring game.

Reactions: catben
John Young and Justin Rogers are going to be. After this, I'm not sure. I'm sure a lot of them want to get on campus. With all the injuries, Beau is probably SALIVATING to show his stuff in the spring game.

Roger's could really be enormous. If he's the talent he's supposed to be being here in the Spring sets hum up for a major role in the Dline rotation with Taylor and our other DT graduating

Roger's could really be enormous. If he's the talent he's supposed to be being here in the Spring sets hum up for a major role in the Dline rotation with Taylor and our other DT graduating
I would say he takes Calvin's spot at that weird DT/DE spot. He's just too athletic to keep at nose. I mean, Rogers plays Mike sometimes at his high school. if we can get him, I think Ox is our future at nose guard behind McCall.

I would say he takes Calvin's spot at that weird DT/DE spot. He's just too athletic to keep at nose. I mean, Rogers plays Mike sometimes at his high school. if we can get him, I think Ox is our future at nose guard behind McCall.
Mahone will play at nose too.

Love this news. A lot of talent coming early. We may see some of these guys burn RSs next season.

Mahone will play at nose too.
Ah, okay, I didn't realize they would play him at nose. That's good, because I just don't think Ox will be ready yet. Great potential, he's just got to learn to stay lower and get stronger (which EVERYONE, especially on the DLine, has too). It's a muscle memory thing, so repetition through the chutes will help him out. Always hated those things!

Reactions: mrschwump
JuTahn McClain
Samuel Anaele
Justin Rogers
Kalil Branham
Beau Allen
John Young
Earnest Sanders
Torrance Davis
D'eryk Jackson
Andru Phillips
^This.

One or more of the prospects visiting Lexington this month might enroll in January if they sign with us. And although it doesn’t appear likely at this point, if UK signs a juco, he will be a January enrollee too.

ADVERTISEMENT