ADVERTISEMENT

Duke's Frank Jackson Entering Draft

MWes11

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2012
Will not hire an agent. Wonder if that pushes Duval to Duke. Wonder if K is desperate telling him to enter so they can get Duval and then telling Jackson to return.

Duke freshman Frank Jackson will enter the draft but not hire an agent, @JonRothstein confirms. fanragsports.com/news/rothstein… #BlueDevils

Will not hire an agent. Wonder if that pushes Duval to Duke. Wonder if K is desperate telling him to enter so they can get Duval and then telling Jackson to return.

Duke freshman Frank Jackson will enter the draft but not hire an agent, @JonRothstein confirms. fanragsports.com/news/rothstein… #BlueDevils
Wouldn't surprise if that rat told Jackson to enter the draft to get Duval then return.

He'll go back to Duke. Probably wouldn't even get drafted at this point. Likely just gonna work out and get feedback.

Shit. We'll see him as a senior most likely.

Reactions: brianpoe
Wonder if that bad back is starting to give K some trouble?

He actually already hired a agent. I tried to tell Duke fans weeks ago that he was leaving and interviewing agents... then earlier today before the news got out I told him he signed with a agent yesterday... I figured all this was obvious when he came back here to Utah and started taking his classes online and then again when K came to visit (to try to convince him to come back). Of course many still don't believe he signed with a agent which is natural when you want a player to return

He will come back. Don't see him as a 2 in the NBA. If they don't get Duval, they will be forced to have him learn OJT with no trainer. Works for me.

He actually already hired a agent. I tried to tell Duke fans weeks ago that he was leaving and interviewing agents... then earlier today before the news got out I told him he signed with a agent yesterday... I figured all this was obvious when he came back here to Utah and started taking his classes online and then again when K came to visit (to try to convince him to come back). Of course many still don't believe he signed with a agent which is natural when you want a player to return
Having the 'erratic' Grayson Allen as leader of your backcourt can't make Duke fans happy.

If true, then I see them getting Knox and possibly Duval. Unless the prospect of playing with Gracie keeps them away. Could be a woeful season for the Dookies.

What is your source on that info? Not a word about it on the Duke Rivals free board. Not saying I don't believe you, just wondering why it's not known to Duke fans? I think his going to Utah to take online classes does seem to indicate his intentions though. BTW, you were just cited on their board.

Man I hope he stays in the draft. Knox to unc or mizz, duval to setan hall and bamba/Cam to uk.
puke would be the shits next year and we would stomp a mud hole in college basketball.

If true, then I see them getting Knox and possibly Duval. Unless the prospect of playing with Gracie keeps them away. Could be a woeful season for the Dookies.

Duke is recruiting at an extremely high level. No different than us and maybe slightly better at times albeit arguable.

And if they lose Jackson they could end up with Knox, Carter, Duval, and Bamba. That would be a dynamite class.

They probably wouldn't struggle at all and would be an early favorite. Allen could just as easily turn it around and play for the team his senior year. This is it for him. So I don't buy that they will struggle ether way unless Bamba goes to UK, Knox to UNC /Missouri/ UK, and Duval to SH/Kansas. If that happens and Jackson leaves too, yes, they are in trouble. Don't see it happening, and I'm 99 % confident Jackson will be at Duke next year (maybe Jakarii has the scoop on this one. Hope so.

Duke is recruiting at an extremely high level. No different than us and maybe slightly better at times albeit arguable.

And if they lose Jackson they could end up with Knox, Carter, Duval, and Bamba. That would be a dynamite class.

They probably wouldn't struggle at all and would be an early favorite. Allen could just as easily turn it around and play for the team his senior year. This is it for him. So I don't buy that they will struggle ether way unless Bamba goes to UK, Knox to UNC /Missouri/ UK, and Duval to SH/Kansas. If that happens and Jackson leaves too, yes, they are in trouble. Don't see it happening, and I'm 99 % confident Jackson will be at Duke next year (maybe Jakarii has the scoop on this one. Hope so.

They ain't getting Bamba unless the kid has literally everybody snowed. If Jackson is gone, then only Allen will return who had any impact on this past season. That will be by far the least experience K has ever returned. Even with a loaded freshman class, I don't see them going far. Way too young for ratface.

Sure seems like Jakarii has been calling this one right on the money so far. I remember seeing someone the other day bash his credibility for saying Jackson was leaving.

you throw crap at a wall all the time something's bound to stick

Come on now, people throw crap at the wall on this board but this was too specific. You gotta admit that he's been 100% correct on pretty specific info. You really think its a coincidence that he put unsolicited info specifically about Jackson on here and it turned out to be correct?

Frank and his Dad probably aren't too thrilled about the aggressive recruitment of Duval.

You've got an 5-star former McDAA guy who needs to or wants to play PG in the NBA, and a freshmen is going to be given the keys? So who is going to be coming off the bench?

Surprising too because the family has money. You'd think the parents would be pushing him to stay and max out that "set for life (unless you ride the bench, transfer, or get recruited over)" Duke experience.

They ain't getting Bamba unless the kid has literally everybody snowed. If Jackson is gone, then only Allen will return who had any impact on this past season. That will be by far the least experience K has ever returned. Even with a loaded freshman class, I don't see them going far. Way too young for ratface.

My guess is they lose Knox and Bamba, while landing Duval and get Jackson back. With Allen returning and Carter + Gary Trent coming in that's a solid roster. People are fooling themselves if they feel otherwise. And that's about how it seems like it will play out. It's a thin line when you are in the OAD game. Duke could be extremely deadly or average. They seem to have a way of returning enough talent to counter the youth while gaining a talent advantage. And some just can't wait to risk sending Bamba there to stand next to Carter so if that happens They would be a big threat to win it.

Writing off Duke at this point is a stretch.

My guess is they lose Knox and Bamba, while landing Duval and get Jackson back. With Allen returning and Carter + Gary Trent coming in that's a solid roster. People are fooling themselves if they feel otherwise. And that's about how it seems like it will play out. It's a thin line when you are in the OAD game. Duke could be extremely deadly or average. They seem to have a way of returning enough talent to counter the youth while gaining a talent advantage. And some just can't wait to risk sending Bamba there to stand next to Carter so if that happens They would be a big threat to win it.

Jefferson and Jones are gone. Who will do the dirty work?

So it is a stretch to say puke would struggle with 3 freshman and a mental case allen in the starting line up? To go along with Bolden who would have to make huge strides to be any were near the player most thought he would be. If they start Duval and Trent with Allen they will struggle. I do believe Allen staying is going to impact what these kids do. Jackson lost some minutes when allen was playing more to end the year and he saw up close what a shit head allen is and his parents could be thinking they don't want their son going through that another year.
Allen will not just do a 180 next year. This seems to go back years and now that he has been part of the most spoiled college team for 3 years and been under splinters arrogant, 'set for life' ways he is a lost cause.
puke can still eat a bag of dicks.

So it is a stretch to say puke would struggle with 3 freshman and a mental case allen in the starting line up? To go along with Bolden who would have to make huge strides to be any were near the player most thought he would be. If they start Duval and Trent with Allen they will struggle. I do believe Allen staying is going to impact what these kids do. Jackson lost some minutes when allen was playing more to end the year and he saw up close what a shit head allen is and his parents could be thinking they don't want their son going through that another year.
Allen will not just do a 180 next year. This seems to go back years and now that he has been part of the most spoiled college team for 3 years and been under splinters arrogant, 'set for life' ways he is a lost cause.
puke can still eat a bag of dicks.

Ending a post about doook like this should earn at least 20 likes. C'mon people now, smile on your brother. :popcorn:

K wanted to experience the full power of the "dark side" with the OAD. Now he gets to live on this block and reinvent the wheel every season just like Calipari.

K won't last long at this rate. He's already tiring of the process. This is beautiful.

Reactions: BigKari
In fairness to @Jakarii, he has said for a long time that he knows Jackson, plays pickup ball with him in Utah, etc.

He may be right or he may be wrong, but he would be in position to know if there's something to know.

I think they get Knox and Duval, but if Jackson doesn't stay in the draft, he transfers back home to Brigham Young or something.

If they were to surprise and pull in Bamba, I think Bolden would change his mind about transferring too.

ADVERTISEMENT