ADVERTISEMENT

Duke situation.

Getting thumped this late in the year is never a good sign. NCAA Tournament starts in 5 weeks ladies.

Getting thumped this late in the year is never a good sign. NCAA Tournament starts in 5 weeks ladies.
Could be a bad sign. Might not. Remember the Monk team got thumped by 20+ this time that year. The infamous Laughing Man incident. And that team should’ve won the title.

Now that I’m done playing literal Devils Advocate, that ain’t happening for this Duke squad.

Jon_Scheyer_Faces_on_TV.jpg

Could be a bad sign. Might not. Remember the Monk team got thumped by 20+ this time that year. The infamous Laughing Man incident. And that team should’ve won the title.

Now that I’m done playing literal Devils Advocate, that ain’t happening for this Duke squad.
Hope they lose 3 of the remaining games and in the ACC tournament
Sat, Feb 11@
virginia_wbg2.png
(8) Virginia17-4
4:00 PM EST
ESPN
Tue, Feb 14vs
notre_dame.png
Notre Dame10-13
7:00 PM EST
ESPN
Sat, Feb 18@
syracuse_wbgs.png
Syracuse14-10
6:00 PM EST
ESPN
Mon, Feb 20vs
louisville_wbg.png
Louisville3-20
ESPN
Sat, Feb 25vs
virginia_tech_wbg.png
Virginia Tech14-9
Time: TBD
ESPN
Tue, Feb 28vs
north_carolina_state_wbg.png
(22) N.C. State19-5
ESPN
Sat, Mar 4@
n_carolina_wbg.png
N. Carolina15-8
6:30 PM EST
ESPN

Could be a bad sign. Might not. Remember the Mink team got thumped by 20+ this time that year. The infamous Laughing Man incident. And that team should’ve won the title.

Now that I’m drone playing literal Devils Advocate, that ain’t happening for this Duke squad.
The very game I was thinking about when I typed that. Good call. I thought we were gonna handle Florida and they freaking rocked us.

ADVERTISEMENT