ADVERTISEMENT

Duke lovefest so obvious on ESPN

UNC fan here. What do you guys think the line will be for that game? I’m thinking it will be a pick em and some easy money to win by taking UK

Its foolish to assume we're gonna beat Duke. Barrett and Zion are both good enough that if they get hot...there's nothing we can do... except for foul and hope the refs dont call it.

I still say UK will win.... and our defense will be the key......

You simply cannot be in a close game with Duke
The entire MSM right now is nothing but pandering (and dangerous) propaganda.

Why would Espn be any different? They’re caught up in identity politics just like the rest of them and have an agenda to push.

Let’s remember they gave Bruce Jenner a “courage award” lol

They don't even try to hide their agendas any longer. They are as belligerent and brazen about their chosen ones as ever. Kentucky and Cal are not on their VIP list.

Reactions: morgousky
The only way you guys lose is if Duke can actually hit some outside shots. They don’t have the shooters they normally do. Cal may throw in some zone on them a bit to see if they can make shots, even though I know he hates playing it.

Let me walk it back a bit I didn’t like how that first post came out. I really felt Kentucky would win this game earlier in the year, and I believed this because I felt Kentucky was the deeper more we’ll rounded team. And as many posters have stated in the past, this didn’t appear to be your typical Duke team that could beat you from deep. But, from the scrimmages I’ve seen, including Canada, Zion and RJ Barrett, they look much improved from three point range. We already know Cam can shoot it. If Zion and RJ have actually developed into legitimate threats from three then that’s a combination that is very difficult to stop. Nobody saw Justice Winslow shooting as well as he did and that opened his game significantly.

I’m not going to say Duke is going to win, I got a little beside myself and I have more respect for Kentucky than that, but from what I’ve seen, I feel a lot more confident.

Did you not watch UK this summer? Obliterated every team in it’s path. Much better teams than Duke faced. For instance, Mega Bemax. UK trounced them by 36. That team beat Michigan by 8. UK has a much better built basketball team than Duke, and only a homer wouldn’t see that. We have shooters, slashers, bigs, multiple PG’s, we defend well. We do it all.

Did you not watch UK this summer? Obliterated every team in it’s path. Much better teams than Duke faced. For instance, Mega Bemax. UK trounced them by 36. That team beat Michigan by 8. UK has a much better built basketball team than Duke, and only a homer wouldn’t see that. We have shooters, slashers, bigs, multiple PG’s, we defend well. We do it all.

Duke is the national title favorite on at least 2 betting sites.

Duke will have the 3 best players on the floor.

Duke killed the teams in Canada and they didn't have Reddish or Jones.

Let me walk it back a bit I didn’t like how that first post came out. I really felt Kentucky would win this game earlier in the year, and I believed this because I felt Kentucky was the deeper more we’ll rounded team. And as many posters have stated in the past, this didn’t appear to be your typical Duke team that could beat you from deep. But, from the scrimmages I’ve seen, including Canada, Zion and RJ Barrett, they look much improved from three point range. We already know Cam can shoot it. If Zion and RJ have actually developed into legitimate threats from three then that’s a combination that is very difficult to stop. Nobody saw Justice Winslow shooting as well as he did and that opened his game significantly.

I’m not going to say Duke is going to win, I got a little beside myself and I have more respect for Kentucky than that, but from what I’ve seen, I feel a lot more confident.

You ignore half the game. Where is their defense gonna come from???

Duke is going to win. I think UK fans will be surprised Duke will shoot it much better than expected.

No doubt; well, maybe just a little.

UtSS9wV.gif

Highlight reel dunks typically come on breakaways. Look, I know Zion is freakishly athletic, but I just don't see a 285 pound dude outhustling anyone as the game wears on and your defenders have several inches on you. 285 pounds of muscle takes a lot of energy. Not sure why he isn't playing football.

Wenyen is gone isn't he? :confused:

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Duke is the national title favorite on at least 2 betting sites.

Duke will have the 3 best players on the floor.

Duke killed the teams in Canada and they didn't have Reddish or Jones.

You will not have the 3 best players on the floor. Especially in November.

Reddish isn’t even as elite as Barrett and Zion. It’s not a big 3, it’s a big 2 and a really good freshman. So y’all need to stop with that bs.

Duke is a 2 man show and both players will take the bulk of shots. ion wants to be a guard as does Barrett. Let’s see if you can keep your paid assassin Zion Under the goal because of you can’t, you’ll lose a lot of games this year toward March.

And good luck on defense. You have no go to defenders at all.

And that Canada trip was a joke. And Zion Williamson is still yet to play real competition in his life. Can’t wait to see the look on his face when those lanes aren’t wide open. If he can’t dunk he’s useless.

I’m glad K used Nike to chase Cal, you idiots had the blueprint to win many titles during the OAD era and K’s ego got
In the way. And it won’t matter, because he’s about to retire and UK is going to run the show for another decade or more. And we’ll have all of the nba players and recognition that comes with it. Duke is the next Indiana.

It’s going to be fun. Hold on to that bandwagon or you might be wearing another shade of blue in a few years.

But we do not want you. Duke bandwagon fans are not allowed to
Jump on ours.

Better pray those officials create an untouchable environment for Zion or he’s gonna be in foul trouble all year.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrtplaya
Duke is gonna be really good, as is Kentucky. Either fan base who says otherwise is fooling themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT