ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Insider Andrew Slater Just Changed Pick For Bolden To UK

mashburn wasn't a very good nba player
neither was mercer

deng is a fairly easy call over either

You mean the same Deng that hasn't once averaged as many points in a single season, as Mashburn averaged for his career? Mashburn wasn't the greatest, but you might want to do a little fact checking before throwing lines like this out.

You mean the same Deng that hasn't once averaged as many points in a single season, as Mashburn averaged for his career? Mashburn wasn't the greatest, but you might want to do a little fact checking before throwing lines like this out.

42% for his career. and he was an iso player who stopped the ball, while deng--when good--mostly shot off the catch and made straight line drives

better playmaker than deng, but deng in his prime was a much better defender

hagan was a better nba 3 than deng, even though it was a million years ago

In 12 seasons he averaged 20+ ppg 6 times, including his last 4 before his health finally caused him to hang it up. A couple seasons his scoring was lower because Miami was pretty stacked when he was there. He was kind of a jack of all trades, although not really a master of any. But he could shoot, drive, post up, whatever.

Reactions: crittel56
It will be a cold day in hell if bolden chooses puke after this 86 page love fest. No one will care if it's tcu.

Somebody may have already pointed this out, but I'm not going to go back and read all 13 pages of this thread to find out, so . . . as of today -- Monday, May 2 -- at 5:45 p.m., EDT, the 247 website showed Slater picking Duke with his last change on April 30.

Just sayin'.

Reactions: Bkocats
This thread has so many topics within it I don't know where to start. Every other comment is on a different subject.

batman_zpswym4vdem.jpg

To say I'm fine being patient is a lie. I'll wait only because I've no recourse. I'm eat up with Kentucky BB & BBN. I want to fantasize about my team, now. Are we going to have 4 power mesomorph bigs with 3 speed ectomorph bigs or 3 power mesos with 4 speed ectos. Until we know (except when I'm at work) I'll twiddle away and read the Rafters. Off season insanity, 247 fun. . . . Wow!

Sinister_d23c7e_284373.gif

Last edited:
But we still don't know for sure who is returning. Unless he has heard something about Lee or Briscoe that isn't public knowledge yet (which is totally possibly I guess).

But we still don't know for sure who is returning. Unless he has heard something about Lee or Briscoe that isn't public knowledge yet (which is totally possibly I guess).

They probably have a really good idea by now on who is doing what. (btw Lee is gone)

while I agree that Lee probably is gone - it's not written in stone, yet

I would imagine Coach Cal knows by now whether Lee is gone for good.Even if it's not public to us.

while I agree that Lee probably is gone - it's not written in stone, yet

don't want to diss him, because he seems like a great person...........but he is not a basketball player. He would struggle @ Bellarmine

don't want to diss him, because he seems like a great person...........but he is not a basketball player. He would struggle @ Bellarmine

respect your opinion - but have to disagree at least a little bit. Lee isn't the worst player - and he's had some pretty good games. Have stated before and will say it again: Lee does well if he has a consistent, strong big man in the front court with him - seems like he draws his confidence from that, rather than from himself. He can't do it on his own. Just my opinion of course.

Reactions: DanHalen88
^^^Glass half empty.

Not at all! I feel very optimistic for Bolden, but I don't like to make set-in-stone remarks when everything we're hearing is still just speculation. Everyone is saying Lee is for sure gone, but until I hear from Lee himself, I can't just assume he is leaving. Although it does seem that he's looking into every option available other than returning to Kentucky for his senior season. Just watching it all play out and hoping for the best. I think it will be a special team regardless though. Great talent coming in that should be really fun to watch, and if everyone meshes well, this team is definitely a national title contender.

don't want to diss you, because...uh, can't think of one. you are just ignorant or trolling for making that statement.

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
Bolden's ours. Bet on it. Johnny 26 says take that to the bank.

Fox
Monk
Willis
Bam
Bolden

Briscoe
Killeya Jones
Gabriel
Humphries
Hawkins
Mathews
Mulder
Wynyard

BOO YAH!!!!!!!!

#Domination

#ItsOn

#BringIt

oh cool another genius who has willis starting

I am not sold on him being a regular starter but I do think he will have a more define role entering in to the season as his first three season. I look for Bam and Gabe to really hogging the floor by March

Reactions: jrpross
On whose terms should he start? He should play a pivotal part this season but Cal will do what's best. Crap Miller should have started but we saw how that worked out with him his senior season. Oh wait he was one of the best coming off of the bench playing big all season.

Willis will play a big role in the rotation whether starting or coming off of the bench. The word "should" doesn't really matter to Cal.

I hope you guys learn your lesson from Skal..the savior of our bigs this year...how did that turn out. You guys are already doing it with Bam and Jones and Gabriel. They may be great they may be average...who knows. WILLIS is proven commodity...he should and will start

ADVERTISEMENT