ADVERTISEMENT

Drake's offer

Cat78Scot

Sophomore
Mar 22, 2004
Wasn't there a big (hypocritical) fuss about him being involved with UK?

I like to think Cal and Drake had a little chat after the UNCheat debacle and this is the result. Especially the way Drake specifically said 'for the students'. He didn't say for you all or UK fans.

Reactions: coach-2
I missing the highlights of the "offer" by Drake. Never read anything on that. He just showed up here in the BBN and he is welcome. He brings his star with out any personal draw for feed back. Only Cal sings his tune here. He is just here. I like that. I can't name a single thing Drake has done in life except support the Big Blue. (Honest)

Wasn't there a big (hypocritical) fuss about him being involved with UK?

I like to think Cal and Drake had a little chat after the UNCheat debacle and this is the result. Especially the way Drake specifically said 'for the students'. He didn't say for you all or UK fans.
Honest Roy Williams has probably already called his NCAA buddies about Drake. LoL

Reactions: Cat78Scot
I missing the highlights of the "offer" by Drake. Never read anything on that. He just showed up here in the BBN and he is welcome. He brings his star with out any personal draw for feed back. Only Cal sings his tune here. He is just here. I like that. I can't name a single thing Drake has done in life except support the Big Blue. (Honest)

His offer was to give a free concert to the UK students.

ADVERTISEMENT