ADVERTISEMENT

Drake coming to BBM

kornucopia

Junior
Gold Member
Apr 2, 2004
Coach Cal just let it slip in his interview that Drake will be here once again. These recruits will like that.

Reactions: TM2013
Having Drake at BBN is friggin invaluable as much as Zion and every other kid that age looks up to him.

Offer Shaq's kid. Get Bol. Get Zion.

Absolute monster recruiting weekend. Zion lights up when he talks about UK and IQ, seems like he just wants to make sure at this point.

Bol is such a unique player that he could be a transcendent type of talent.

This. Drake isn't as popular with my generation as some of the posters on here think he is.

But Slim Shady? Dude is on another level.

Eminem is like king but drake is very very popular (I think his stuff is ok but it’s awesome having him as a recruiting “to”)
But he constantly has numerous songs in the Billboard top 10 and his albums are always selling very very well.

He’s still in his peak of popularity.

Reactions: mattrudd
Eminem is like king but drake is very very popular (I think his stuff is ok but it’s awesome having him as a recruiting “to”)
But he constantly has numerous songs in the Billboard top 10 and his albums are always selling very very well.

Yea I just can't listen to poppy hip hop. Tight boy jeans generation music.

This should be a good starting point in the thread. Hope this debate goes well.

Yea I just can't listen to poppy hip hop. Tight boy jeans generation music.

This should be a good starting point in the thread. Hope this debate goes well.
Drakes music is good. I can understand if you don't like it though

Mainstream wise I agree. But a majority of high school and college guys stay away from mainstream music. At least from what I've seen.

And for the record, I'm not at all saying he isn't a strong recruiting tool. He very much is, but remember, I was comparing him to Eminem.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I don't know who drake is does anyone care to elaborate or are we just supposed to assume everyone already knows wtf he is

Tia

I don't know who drake is does anyone care to elaborate or are we just supposed to assume everyone already knows wtf he is

Tia

giphy.gif

FG2Etse.gif

drake-degrassi-oct22.jpg

I'm sure that UL fans are getting their hopes up over this. In hopes that Drake will commit some sort of recruiting violation, that would cost UK a recruit, or get us in trouble with the NCAA. What a pitiful, pathetic waste of air that UL fans are.

Eminem is white, Drake likes UK, and Kanye West is one of the biggest idiots on the planet. That is literally everything I know about the current hip-hop scene.

Reactions: Mr_GG
Who needs to buy prostitutes for players when the girls will be throwing themselves at players after swooning for Drake. Just sayin.

Yeah this is great news. Not only for recruits, but also nice to see Cal is happy to have him come.

I'm sure that UL fans are getting their hopes up over this. In hopes that Drake will commit some sort of recruiting violation, that would cost UK a recruit, or get us in trouble with the NCAA. What a pitiful, pathetic waste of air that UL fans are.
One of the best things that ever happened for Kentucky Basketball recruiting is when JAY-Z accidentally committed a technical violation by hanging out with the team, got fined by the NBA for it, and wrote the biggest rap song of the year to memorialize it.

You should have Drake take the same three pointer, but have him get horribly, awfully fouled by someone, then have a Higgins impersonator run in and call the foul on Drake.

The place would go bananas!

On another note, I think Zion liked Kansas, but still think he is a Kentucky lean.

Reactions: Ky-troutbum
If Drake is coming, what I hope is that he comes out and performs one of his hits - that's what he's famous for after all - and gets the crowd worked up before the guys come out. None of this lame-ass running around on the court shooting airballs.

It's like Cal says, know who you are and be the best version of you.

I know the younger fans, players and recruits think Drake is cool. But honestly he doesn't do anything for me. BBM would be great regardless

You should have Drake take the same three pointer, but have him get horribly, awfully fouled by someone, then have a Higgins impersonator run in and call the foul on Drake.

The place would go bananas!

No.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT