ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes Duke

Duke is not good on defense.

Why do you think they play zone so much? No depth, can't play defense.

They have to get much better if they want to cut down the nets.

Unfortunately, they have plenty of time to get better.

EVERYONE is putting up 80, or close to it on them.

Defense is a must. Duke is not there.
source.gif

Grayson Allen walks off with a loss and a black eye! It doesn't get better than that. I repeat, it doesn't get better than that

Did he trip anyone? I guess 40-0 is safe for another year. And it's still just December. So who's the new #1? I believe everyone in the top 10 has a loss. In '78 UK was ranked #1, went down to 'Bama, lost, and was still #1 for a couple more weeks until a loss at LSU. I wouldn't be surprised to see Duke still at the top of the rankings.

Funny how in the bizarre and predictable world of fan ideology the officiating is always wonderful when the teams we hate lose.

In other news. Water is wet.

I didn't realize until now BC did this after losing their best interior player for the year last game against Nebraska, makes this loss that much worse for Duke.

Did he trip anyone? I guess 40-0 is safe for another year. And it's still just December. So who's the new #1? I believe everyone in the top 10 has a loss. In '78 UK was ranked #1, went down to 'Bama, lost, and was still #1 for a couple more weeks until a loss at LSU. I wouldn't be surprised to see Duke still at the top of the rankings.

Villanova says hi

HOW could they lose with all that talent ??? They might as well just hang it up and give the title
To UF.., ermmm... Texas A&M... oh wait ...Zona ?

Who will be the team this week that Cal/ UK needs to mimic since they are apparently doing NOTHING right lol

Reactions: Neue Regel
Puke & the Chickenhawks are both borderline top 25 teams. You could make a case that if every game was officiated like today, Duke would have 4 losses. Duke plays no defense & has no depth. They are playing with 2 players that would only be eligible at UNC, Duke, or KU.

Three ball doesn't fall;duke loses. Story of their lives. Bagely is really good but if he doesn't have a big game every night they can lose.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Funny how in the bizarre and predictable world of fan ideology the officiating is always wonderful when the teams we hate lose.

In other news. Water is wet.

We don't really bring up the reffing when Louisville or Kansas lose.

Just you guys, and to a lesser extent your brothers at UNC. And there's a reason for that.

Because your program has a long history of flopping, K berating refs, foul disparities, and general favoritism from the NCAA (seeding, possible infractions). So yeah, when the system that has backed you for so long fails you we enjoy it.

Don’t worry duke will not only remain at the 1 spot but have been awarded the championship for not having a loss before this game.

BC lost their final 15 games of last season and 17 of their last 18.

And they lost the final 19 games of the season before that.

Breaking News AP: Duke basketball coach Mike Kshitssky has back injury. Likely out till March school confirms.

Not yet, that only happens when he loses 10 or more and has no chance of getting into the NCAA Tournament.[laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT