ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes Duke

Duke could easily have 5 losses right now if it wasn't for shooting double the free throws of their opponents in some of those games, getting bailed out by refs time after time, and Florida deciding to forget that they're supposed to try and score in the final 12 minutes.

Last edited:
Duke’s 40-0 season:

wshzz.jpg

Grayson looked like he was slipping, sliding and dipping when he should have been dipping, sliding, and slipping. Looks good with that shiner. Looks like he got beat twice today. Cats win Dook loses great day. Duval's claim we ain't losing comes to an end 12 games in.

Reactions: blubo
They could very easily be 9-3 without the epic comebacks against UF and Texas. They are good, but they are still a team that could easily lose in the second round, no great teams at all this year

Reactions: GG24
I honestly wouldn't have worried about Duke if they came into the tourney 34-0. Losses in the regular season and conference tourney do good at times. It motivated our 96 and 2012 championship teams. I can't see any team going 40-0 anymore....so this is just another game. Duke, If they don't learn anything from this, and future losses I can Almost garuntee they won't win crap this year because EVERYONE is putting up 80, or close to it on them.

Defense is a must. Duke is not there.

Reactions: Bluesnky
I am so glad I did not watch a second of this game. If I had turned it on, I would have jinxed BC. Yeah!!! Down goes the Dukies.

Usually it’s my fault. I turned on the Duke Texas game as Duke took the lead. That was me... I’m sorry.

But today I turned on Duke BC as BC hit a 3 to go up to. You’re welcome.

Reactions: GG24 and TM2013
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT